\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yes it is. And yes, the Porsche peeps, will say "just get a Cayman". NOPE!!! This looks SO MUCH better than the Cayman, it's not even close. Caymans are everywhere, in my area where this stands out.
Caymans are pretty ugly and i think porsche did this on purpose :lol:

That is such a beautiful car, and great color! 05fordgt 05fordgt

When do you get to take it for a spin?

I'm not going to ask. It's his car and if he will offer, it will be after the break-in period I mentioned. I've driven then twice at dealer drives when they were UK spec cars. But I have driven my wife's Evora GT plenty of times so I know how the "ride" is. The new car is more of a "daily drivable" Lotus. I'm eager to see what the S and R models will be.

No Porsche enthusiast is telling anyone to get a cayman
Well it is the direct comparison model to the Emira. I mean, you can compare the base 911 but the base price is over the price of the FE model Emira, but the base 911 is gonna have a bunch of options just because. model 911. Obviously they get more pricey from all the gazillion options (friend got his 4S and it had a sticker of $170K 🤯).

Remember kids: No matter what happens, don't panic.

(Slamming the brakes is what caused that)

Man it feels good to have my GN back home, finally done with all the upgrades. Paint and sounds are next but it can wait a while

IMG_4832.jpeg

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4811.JPG

Yes it is. And yes, the Porsche peeps, will say "just get a Cayman". NOPE!!! This looks SO MUCH better than the Cayman, it's not even close. Caymans are everywhere, in my area where this stands out.

I much rather this than a Cayman. Really looks exotic. If I didnt know id prolly think it was a Ferarri.

I much rather this than a Cayman. Really looks exotic. If I didnt know id prolly think it was a Ferarri.

Believe me, owners will be telling non car people "it's not a McLaren". I counted 7 different people who thought the Evora GT was a McLaren, within the first few weeks she got it. Probably being purple also made people think that. 😂😂

Man I might have to start looking for one of those with the napa saddle interior.

The saddle is tough. Definitely not too common

I prefer the black trim and darker wood in the black and saddle interiors

I think if I had any other color exterior the ecru would bother me but it works well with the blue

Back
Top Bottom