Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is definitely white humor. The Nick Cannon drum line joke was dry. Metro was using Prodigy's rant to call Drake corny all through the album, that worked a lot better.
****** calling you White boyy and your answer is a Seinfeld bit and texting your mom "they're racist" ? Literally showing his true colors

1713284098393.jpeg

Saying you can write hip-hop without Drake is like saying you can write basketball without Bron.

Their longevity and ability to be amongst the top of their craft for so long is historic.

Chief Keef Thug and Future for better or worse would make it to “the history of hip hop” before Drake would

He sold a lot of records aint pivotal to the story of the evolution of hip hop. Ye Wayne Em Hov 50 already made it “pop”

Chief Keef Thug and Future for better or worse would make it to “the history of hip hop” before Drake would

He sold a lot of records aint pivotal to the story of the evolution of hip hop. Ye Wayne Em Hov 50 already made it “pop”
If you look at hip hop as a sport, numbers matter. If you look at is as an art, no so much.

The entertainment industry as a whole, is a CIA-MOSSAD assisted operation to keep average citizens distracted and stupid. Lyor got some crazy ties. Jimmy Iovine too. Jerry Heller had Israeli soldiers for protection. Eazy E used them.

The rap/hip hop industry essentially got taken over by various mob figures. White, black, Jewish etc. It’s all money laundering and scams when you take a step back. And we’ve been knowing it. But it’s become clearer and clearer. COINTELPRO never stopped

Drake is the perfect embodiment of what a co-opted hip hop after 50 years would look like. Almost like this ***** was made in a lab :lol:

I go back to this video often these days, as I’ve learned more:

The 28:35 mark. The juxtaposition from a young and naive LL Cool J to what the last poets were saying at the 31:00 mark, on to the end

EGO TRIP

Last edited:
Nope. mixtape Wayne was his own era. Sqad up-Carter 3 era Drake was nowhere around when Wayne was on fire. Weezy best work was before Drake showed up, no ceilings was hard tho and brake wasn’t apart of that either.

So you're just going to ignore everything hip hop related post like 2009? C'mon man I'm not a Drake stan either but we gotta be honest lol.

You can't tell the history of hip-hop without acknowledging Wayne, then Young Money which spawned Drake and Nicki.

describes America as a whole for a century or so. people starting to see the vision.

whole country operating as a corporation at this point, **** spooky when you put that microscope on it.

Bruh…I came back here to edit my post to add this, and you hit it right on the head :lol:. America is a crime syndicate on steroids. We’ve know this, but It’s becoming clearer and clearer. I **** with Killers of a flower moon…because it lays it bare without being heavy handed. (That’s a must watch).

Pac was saying this from the rip too.

This pod from 7 years ago. Just reuploaded:

When you think about it what really has Drake added to hip hop since 2015+?

So Far Gone era we can say he added to hip hop but basically the last decade what has he brought to the game? He's attached himself to things that was already poppin but I don't know what he directly introduced to hip hop.

Bruh…I came back here to edit my post to add this, and you hit it right on the head :lol:. America is a crime syndicate on steroids. We’ve know this, but It’s becoming clearer and clearer. I **** with Killers of a flower moon…because it lays it bare without being heavy handed. (That’s a must watch).

Pac was saying this from the rip too.

This pod from 7 years ago. Just reuploaded:

I mean Drake isn't the ordinary rapper. We'll never see another story like his. He has a certain power that everybody else doesn't have access too. Stories of him getting people out of a jam when they're at the Toronto border is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to him and what he has access too.

I mean Drake isn't the ordinary rapper. We'll never see another story like his. He has a certain power that everybody else doesn't have access too. Stories of him getting people out of a jam when they're at the Toronto border is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to him and what he has access too.
He’s Jewish. People pick up the phone for him that wouldn’t for me or you. Nobody wants to admit it but a lot of powerful people behind the scenes that greenlit this dude and got him spins and connections that take others years to build up to. He has a deal right now that nobody in hip hop ever has gotten. Take off the fan glasses and peep the silver spoon. Who else got “gifted” a whole jet.

These leaks are ruining the beef.

AI on center stage which is nasty work. Cold part is Drake camp could easily be putting these together.

Drake doing too much paying AK for publicity and narrative let the raps speaks not fake djs

Ross in the lead for antics alone

Lupe a clown at this point love his raps but he need to just chill he ain’t dropping a project he had the runway and blew it unfortunately

He’s Jewish. People pick up the phone for him that wouldn’t for me or you. Nobody wants to admit it but a lot of powerful people behind the scenes that greenlit this dude and got him spins and connections that take others years to build up to. He has a deal right now that nobody in hip hop ever has gotten. Take off the fan glasses and peep the silver spoon. Who else got “gifted” a whole jet.
That's the angle I feel is true but are they really that accepting and inviting to him and does Drake really embrace that side of him? Or is it a power play for both sides involved where they both win?

Back
Top Bottom