Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I believed Pac smashed after Faith had that interview saying she did cheat on BIG during the trip to LA when she met Pac, but it wasn’t with him. So who you cheat with, some random dude…

She said she slept with a NBA player during that trip too. It was well known that Faith was easy around that time.

I say No
Suge probably hit and Pac ran with the narrative that he beat the 🐱 up…
Possible? Maybe....

But the way Suge moves, he would of have been told it.

The fact that biggie made a line about it, it's more than likely Faith told Biggie while arguing.

I know for a fact this gotta burn Drake whole soul and he definitely been seent this cuz he a social media fiend just like the rest of us

Now we see if he has a dark bitter era or if he pretends all of these rebuttals never existed

Aint no way he don't have a little notepad keeping notes of everyone who chose the other side. LeBron James sub definitely inevitable

But he would lie about his homie setting him up to be robbed?

And nobody confirmed anything they just assumed it happened like we all did

I guess yall believe Faith when she said she didn't even know Pac was on Deathrow before she went to see him too huh? FOH :lol:

She went to the studio and recorded the og version of wonder why they call you bish but didn't know he was on Deathrow? :lol:

Then she finally admitted a few years ago she was in Pac's hotel room and she was there "to get paid". It's obvious what happened at this point, 2+2=4.

I’m sorry, thought this was funny 😂😂
IMG_5839.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom