Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not gon lie the videos and images are confusing. Don’t see anything incriminating outside of maybe Drake lying about feeding information.

This seem like smoke and mirrors at this point.

Mr morale getting a different look like a said.

Might as well make a movie about the FAN and put it out there

F9BIEfaacAAOuNg.jpg

Really? You must not follow any Top dawg ent or have never heard duckworth

Leaders of Kendrick previous label.

They do more then music too
No tbh I am not familiar with anything Kendrick related including his circle and affiliations

This whole beef got me curious and investigative

Learned a **** ton about OVO happenings as well

The only thing I can gather from the Hip Hop Riddler account is if I was 95% sure Drake was lying about a fake mole on heart part 6 in 99% sure now.

The only thing I can gather from the Hip Hop Riddler account is if I was 95% sure Drake was lying about a fake mole on heart part 6 in 99% sure now.
My guess is ol boy who worked at that hotel got in contact with Drake to return the stuff for money, so Drake can keep up with the "we planted the mole" facade. Drake didn't pay up, got the worker fired and now this cat is pissed and lawyered up. Hotels have a 1-6 month policy to pick up things you left behind. The timing is adding up. Rabbit hole is deeeeeeep.

9th Wonder was on another planet in the studio when he made this **** man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Really sampled Haitus Kaiyote, a Yugoslavan rock band and Chicago blues in the same record :sick:

Felt like Kendricks most personal track since GKMC too
I never knew that was a 9th Beat!!!!!!!

I think Meet the Grahams is disrespectful but love that Alchemist beat (my favorite producer).

Has K Dot ever rapped over a Premo beat?

Back
Top Bottom