The Combat Jack Show Thread

DOCKERS WITH NO DRAWSSSS! they be walking outside barefoot too. The south Florida was in full affect on that track from Ross :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

One of the best to ever do it! Ross ain’t finished with him either! :pimp: :pimp:

My mama got a white friend at work. Her and her husband be free balling and don’t wear underwear :rofl:

Buddy been getting b** slapped like Bird from 5 heartbeats and extorted his whole career by Birdman aka Big Red :lol:

13B5650F-9E7D-46B0-A9B6-25F6C7ACBE6B.gif

Had Drake in Miami Gardens by Scott Park with them Zoe’s looking like Zach Wilson on draft day

7B77BAF9-F3CF-4178-84F1-EA643F27B405.gif

Last edited:
Drake stan's are definitely the worse bunch. Music is subjective but they will deny obvious facts, choose when they care about lyrics and traditional hip hop rules.

That’s modern day rap fans like I’ve said time again.

It’s amazing how low quality lyrics took over within a 5-10 year span. The usual suspects still can spit.

But these “fans” who’ve championed lackluster bars and whatnot shouldn’t even be making comments.

AK knows absolutely nothing about hip hop, let alone lyricism.

One comment talk about this the era AK grew up in. Acting as if he’s in his early 20s.

Bro he’s 32!!! :lol: :lol:

Dame ya'll

I’m mad dame sat down with that dude. He is a scammer of the highest proportions. Ties with white nationalist, And also a right wing paid propagandist, and a super hard MAGA guy.

But Dame got in his *** :lol:. Such a weird interview. The title don’t even got to do with the convo they were having :lol:. And the comments terrible. I hate I’m linking to this, for more views :smh: smh

Joe’s opinion on the matter got phased out

rory and mal have the best discourse on the matter right now and is being fed direct information from drake to the point where their pod might be drakes next interview

that’s his diss towards Joe

rory and mal have the best discourse on the matter right now and is being fed direct information from drake to the point where their pod might be drakes next interview

You like Drake?

I can't take Mal serious on anything Drake related. It's over the top at this point. Being fed information from Drake's camp really don't mean much. His camp said he had a Pusha/Kanye diss that was gonna end them. His camp told Joe and Ice he had dirt on Kendrick.

I can't take Mal serious on anything Drake related. It's over the top at this point. Being fed information from Drake's camp really don't mean much. His camp said he had a Pusha/Kanye diss that was gonna end them. His camp told Joe and Ice he had dirt on Kendrick.

drake is talking directly with mal

and drake seemed to wait after joes pod to drop the diss which pushed back joes response time

time wise alone joe missed the moment

and joe is no better than mal in regards to drake

joe is salty that drake is being strategic against him too

drake is talking directly with mal

and drake seemed to wait after joes pod to drop the diss which pushed back joes response time

time wise alone joe missed the moment

and joe is no better than mal in regards to drake

joe is salty that drake is being strategic against him too

If anything it makes Mal not credible. He thinks Drake is the best rapper ever after Hov. :lol:

Joe credibility for a while was funny too. He was kissing *** being fake cool with Drake tryna get a interview, once Drake went off on him he stopped being fake with him.

Five dudes are on his head and he's thinking about when to release diss songs based on Joe's pod schedule :lol:

You realize Joe can just hop on IG or or Ak's Live, right?

the pod has a bigger impact than anything else joe does

are you paying for the patreon to hear his words about it?

don’t worry, I know that answer is no

you always telling me something I clearly already know to make a point that I already addressed

and instead of Joe kissing drakes a** he’s now bashing him over stuff he knows actually wasn’t bad

he’s just as bad as mal

all I said was mal is also proving insight to things drake told him personally

yes he has an allegiance, no s**t but the extra tidbits of info are interesting to hear whether mal is biased or not

I don’t have to agree with someone to enjoy info they provided

yes drake froze joe out, I don’t need you to believe it, I see the play

Back
Top Bottom