The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

I personally give you praise curlyone.
Now I can't wait for April ! ! !
COOK #45
Oh yeah, I can't wait to blink either. :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
Need release dates for BLACK/YELLOW, WHITE/PURPLE & any other LAKERS colorway PLEASE!

THANKS!

My guess is that those are PE (player exclusives) and won't be coming out unless you find them on E-bay.

Weren't there rumors that the black/yellow would be a QS? Maybe that's why curly had the wink at the end of his post.

still mad that I slept on so many adidas kobe stuff I am not goign to make the same mistake twice.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I don't know which colors to get. I can only afford one pair but Im scoopin the shirts.
"The will to act."

Can't go wrong with any of them.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I just got my red Nike Air Izzo shorts and I can't wait to wear them with the All-Star colorway Kobes. By the way, these shorts run kinda big. I might have to exchange mine. Just a heads up to anyone interested in them.

Yup those are the Kobe shorts that I just got. They're pretty nice, though I wish I got an XL instead of an XXL...

Got the navy Izzo shorts in today. They're really nice. Now I have both the top and shorts.

i am about to order the kobe shorts and saw your post. so do they run really big?? bigger than jordan shorts or the same and what size do you wear in Jordan shorts?

I usually get XL in Jordan shorts. sometimes XXL, but usually XL and I have been trying to decide what to do.

what color did you get?

THANKS
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
Is Ginobli wearing the ZKIs today?

Those are the new Uptempos. Look similar.

The shorts fit the same in my opinion. A little longer, but not anything to worry about. I got the navy/yellow that is on Eastbay.

the kobe shorts run biiiiiiig! if you wear a 2xl you'll be just fine with an XL. when i got mine they were in the plastic so i couldnt see how big they were. i got a 2xl to be on the safe side....

So what ever happened to the Kobe Baller Bands curly & can someone post the release date's again this is gettin confusing.

Back
Top Bottom