The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Since the season is over my All-NBA teams are...

1st
Luka
Shai
Giannis
Tatum
Jokic

2nd
Brunson
Booker
KD
Lebron
Kawhi

3rd
Ant
Steph
J.Brown
Sabonis
AD
IMG_6681.png

Jokic, Luka, Giannis, SGA, Tatum
Brunson, AD, Kawhi, KD, Ant
Bron, Steph, Booker, Sabonis, Jaylen

And I will repeat, I think the players union goofed, and should have threaten a strike to get a 4th All NBA team.

I don't know if I am the minority, but until they fix the approach to the Supermax and the disparity between top earners and minimum players, I don't want more players getting supermaxes. I also feel like it hurts the teams more than it helps them. Especially since players will ask out when they feel like it.

Since the season is over my All-NBA teams are...

1st
Luka
Shai
Giannis
Tatum
Jokic

2nd
Brunson
Booker
KD
Lebron
Kawhi

3rd
Ant
Steph
J.Brown
Sabonis
AD
1st
Luka
Shai
Ant
Brunson
Jokic

2nd
Booker
KD
Lebron
Giannis
Tatum

3rd
Steph
J.Brown
Sabonis
Kawhi
AD

some subtle changes for me

edit switch giannis and ant

Last edited:
I don't know if I am the minority, but until they fix the approach to the Supermax and the disparity between top earners and minimum players, I don't want more players getting supermaxes. I also feel like it hurts the teams more than it helps them. Especially since players will ask out when they feel like it.
Yeah don't agree

Owners get to keep more money just because they don't want to pay lower level vets more

Owner already got stuff to deny star players supermax contracts. They could always trade their stars for picks if they are allergic to spending.

For me, the CBA is always about a battle among four big groups. Star players, mid and lower level players, small market/cheaper owners, big market owners willing to spend.

Usually the winners are the stars and the cheaper owners.

I would like a CBA that prioritizes mid and lower level players over stars. I cool with the supermax going away if that meant players get better players option conditions, and the mid level exception is beefed up.

But this time, seems like the players Union got nothing of substance. Even for their stars.

And stars of today have a tougher road to getting an important accolade when it comes to HOF voting.

The argument of Jaylen brown making all NBA over Zion is what?
-Team success
-JB drinks his sodas cold in the kitchen, as opposed to warm in the bathroom
-JB charity work, bringing a young child out at the dunk contest to jump over. Making their wish come true
-JB never disrespected a black woman by failing to send her wire transfer on time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom