2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Pablo was perfect through 4 2/3's innings then proceeded to get lit the heck up. It was strange watching it.

"Ok, first hit is double..that's OK, there's 2 outs."

"Damn...another double so no more shutout, but that's OK, its only 1 run."

"Well, **** 3-run homer...Rengifo had 0 HRs coming in..probably luck."

"Ok, wtf? B2B home runs?...this is dumb. " :lol:

Twins with 7 in a row tho. :smokin

Memo says Uniform changes won’t be made until 2025 season. So these see through lingeries are here still for this season. :smh:

Union threw Nike under the bus and backed up again.
And I’m sure Nike threw Fanatics under the bus. Regardless, this is a stain on Nike. Take the L and give up the rights once the current contract ends, because the swoosh obviously doesn’t care for baseball anymore…

And I’m sure Nike threw Fanatics under the bus. Regardless, this is a stain on Nike. Take the L and give up the rights once the current contract ends, because the swoosh obviously doesn’t care for baseball anymore…

Swoosh doesn’t care about alot of sports.

They care about that check mark being front and center tho.

The quality of NBA jerseys were way better before Nike. NBA fans just don’t care as much.

I think I said in here before that baseball fans are the only ones who could actually change things - and they did. Pretty impressive.

Swoosh doesn’t care about alot of sports.

They care about that check mark being front and center tho.

The quality of NBA jerseys were way better before Nike. NBA fans just don’t care as much.

I think I said in here before that baseball fans are the only ones who could actually change things - and they did. Pretty impressive.
They improved NFL jerseys imo. NBA jerseys got too thin, but aesthetically they’ve looked alright. With MLB, it’s the material AND cheap lettering/patches that just cheapens the whole thing so much.

They improved NFL jerseys imo. NBA jerseys got too thin, but aesthetically they’ve looked alright. With MLB, it’s the material AND cheap lettering/patches that just cheapens the whole thing so much.
It’s the same material as the be jerseys. Don’t think it’s durable to use the way baseball plays in them.

IMG_0033.gif

Back
Top Bottom