about 'airfob' private listings on eBAY ?

what's up with 'airfob' and his private listings on eBAY ? he says he makes them private because he wants to blockpeople from contacting his high bidders. yet when the winners of his private listings leave positive feedback for him, he replies to that feedback (in hisfeedback profile) stating both the item # and the item title ? what then is the point of making them 'private' ? anyone know what's up with this ?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=airfob&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Is AF the one who would buy kicks that were all beat up? He'd resurrect them and make a killing reselling.

Who was this?

I understand his reason for this. It is to avoid fraud. When I had some auctions up. Some scammers would e-mail my winners saying to send payment to adifferent address (theirs).

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Is AF the one who would buy kicks that were all beat up? He'd resurrect them and make a killing reselling.

Who was this?

That is him. There were rumors that there were multiple people who worked around the clock to get the auctions they wanted. I remember a lot of memberswere mad that they would lost to Air Fob at the last several seconds of the bidding war. A lot of people complained that the shoes they got were horrible, andare not as pictured.

Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks

Yeah, I heard about disgruntled buyers too, but I guess he still made out. He had a good hustle though, so I can't be mad at him.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks

Yeah, I heard about disgruntled buyers too, but I guess he still made out. He had a good hustle though, so I can't be mad at him.

laugh.gif
Sometimes NT locks up on me so I didn't know if it went through or not, hence why I clicked 'post' 3 times.

I remember people complaining about AirFob because he would restore kicks.

The last thing of his I bid on was a pair of 17.5

Seriously, that jumpman with the china man hat must be one of the most recognizable picture tags on ebay.

I've never boughten anything from him, but dude comes with the used heat.

Airfob has made alot of cake on ebay.
laugh.gif
Is dude seriously sellingfishing supplies now? My how times have changed.

Dude gets extra money because of his name alone, which ironically implies the shoes are not in as good of shape as pictured.

Back
Top Bottom