Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

I so wish the new beginnings could be had by themselves :smh: Amazing amazing colorway. Both of the first two ‘85s are really classic colorways.

Not that I dislike the Air Ship or wouldn’t wear them but the pack is just too much money, not gonna shell out $1800 for two pairs of shoes..

I so wish the new beginnings could be had by themselves :smh: Amazing amazing colorway. Both of the first two ‘85s are really classic colorways.

Not that I dislike the Air Ship or wouldn’t wear them but the pack is just too much money, not gonna shell out $1800 for two pairs of shoes..

Price is ridiculously high for no reason lol

Gonna lace these up right away. Pair 1 of 2 landed:

F679BBC7-6C1F-4A7E-B6FC-6980A1E89068.jpeg

You mean when more actually nice/OG colourways drop in the ‘85 mold and these are even more redundant than they are now? Try harder >D

I wouldn’t call them incredible but they’re all WAY better than anything we’ve gotten in the high og mold within the same timeframe.

Let’s face it 3god 3god , it really should’ve been Chicago’s, Black/Red’s(the real ones)and Neutral Grey’s for the first 3 in this new mold...but Gentry had to semi troll. Only 1 out of 3...yet not the correct shade of grey.

At the end of the day. To each their own.

Not sure why y’all need to b*tch and moan. I too want the full repertoire of OG colourway but as I’m sure a lot of you have bough non OGs in the past, these too are dope...especially with the new mold. I myself stopped buying the “retro OG high” as JB has whored them out beyond measure. But these new 85 molds I can get down with.
61E2C4E5-7033-41D9-B042-7F458C81A499.jpeg

You are Gentry’s best friend.

You’re the one who buys all of his TRASH High OGs and retro +’s of the other butchered models lol.

I wouldn’t call them incredible but they’re all WAY better than anything we’ve gotten in the high og mold within the same timeframe.

They are incredible. The Red pairs are two of the best non-OG retro’s of all time.

Let’s face it 3god 3god , it really should’ve been Chicago’s, Black/Red’s(the real ones)and Neutral Grey’s for the first 3 in this new mold...but Gentry had to semi troll. Only 1 out of 3...yet not the correct shade of grey.

That wasn’t realistic. They had just come out 4 and 5 years earlier. The colorways came out great. Yes, there are minor things here or there, but no retro is going to be 100%. Stop crying about the ‘85s when you are buying all of Gentry’s real trash.

Back
Top Bottom