Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

^ Someone give up the goods on those!!!
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

I like those purple shoes alot. Flint's are nice too but daaamn @ those purples.
C O O K # 4 5

i had to be on page 81 too!

...GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
Code:
 "I'm a NikeTalkHead I make Posts that Excite the Feds"

Page 81
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^^Some nice stuff up there
The Supreme Ruler of the Metaphoric Kingdom
I CAN STILL GET YOU VAGINA!!
LOL YEAH REAL (()). I am not a pimp. I SWEAR

Laker colorways can't sell. The general public thinks "i can't wear anything with that"...
Get drunk early, Tim Riggins style.

on espn.com kobe talks about his new site and how they will have exclusive shoes that can ONLY be bought on the site. Maybe we'll see a laker colorway of the ZK1's and the true 81's.

I wonder since Kobe has these auctions going on for his vivo found with the last signed # 8 jersey's.I wonder if I met him and asked him to sign my DS Adidas "The Kobe": Sunshine colorway I wonder if he would sign them.

I remember hearing a story here on NT about how when he was with Adidas Ron Artest walked up to him and asked him to sign a pair of PE Nikes and Kobe told him couldnt sign them because he was with Adidas at the time.
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

Quote:
on espn.com kobe talks about his new site and how they will have exclusive shoes that can ONLY be bought on the site. Maybe we'll see a laker colorway of the ZK1's and the true 81's.
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

^^^

im thinking his contract with nike is more flexable then when he was with adidas?

PS: i love the Air Zoom Kobe 1

was the all black colorway of the zk1 a general release?i have not seen it anywhere. and is there patent leather on this shoe?

82 pages and the sticky removed, lets go NT'ers don't let the kobe thread go out like that.

what happened to those laker colorway AZK1 w/ 24 on the side? i don't think we ever got any official info on those. are those a PE? or will they be released to keep kobe fiends at bay till the 2's drop? CUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRLY, where are u?

for ONCE i didnt like his PE colorway. it was kinda "not flowing" when i saw it, like it was in pieces.

anyone know what kobe's site is?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Back
Top Bottom