diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

I wouldn't be surprised if 50 orchestrated all of this to make sure the diddler didn't have access to his son. Sounds like the women involved were arranging interstate prostitution as well as drugs for these parties. Cassies old job. 50 exposes this (ie: snitches) and files for full custody, cause it sounds like Diddy the type to try and **** ya BM and ya son. Allegedly.
You think Curtis orchestrated this?

Who do you think he is :rofl:Stop watching his Starz shows

Last edited:
The amount of conspiracy theories, baseless accusations of others not involved and people coming out of nowhere looking for attention has been absolutely unreal with this whole thing.

I think for me it’s kinda the end of using twitter. Never seen so much nonsense

Last edited:
screenshot.png

Look like Freddy Krueger about to pop out of him or something :sick::lol:

1711787721744.gif

What does this mean? Please explain
Basically when people don’t know or understand something, we pull from what we do know to fill in the blanks. This all started with the Cassie lawsuit. In the lawsuit it states Cassie was 19(an adult) and Diddy was abusive and paid male sex workers to smash her(thats the ‘sex trafficking’). Under aged girls was never mentioned in that suit yet, all sudden everyone knows they were there(Lil Rod is saying it but his credibility is looking funny in the light). They’re pulling from R. Kelly. Everyone is saying he’s done, but If you look at the information we actually have right now in this moment rationally, until we hear what they got from that raid, it’s actually looking quite the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom