Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

These dudes clowning on Giselle be the same dudes into women who look shapely in clothes and filters, but look like Jabba the Hutt once it all comes off.

They prolly base they taste in Women cause Kendrick Lamar likes stretch marks.

We all got that friend who only likes "Thick" women, but really, theyre just fat.

Yeah, she got a big rack, big butt, but a big gut to match too.

Your mans Drake is the BBW lover.

I dont like Drake, I just enjoyed trolling yall, I dont even listen to Drake, nor do I listen to Kendrick.

I listen to late 90s-2000s Rap and Taylor Swift.

You stealing toilet paper out of public places is BBW behaviour though.

This is even worse.....

Not stealing when my tax money/tuition paid for it.

This is even worse.....

Not stealing when my tax money/tuition paid for it.

To who, the Kendrick Nazi delegation?

Yall the most insecure dudes ever, anytime anyone in the thread likes Drake or any other rapper, yall pounce like cats in heap, thats why it was so fun to troll yall.

Yall post every video and Tik Tok of someone playing Kendrick to force people to like Kendrick. Yall demand people like Kendrick and say hes the greatest ever. If hes so great, why does he need all this forcing of peoples opinions? Why the need to post so much propaganda?

If youre stealing toilet paper, you prolly dont even pay your taxes.

Yall the most insecure dudes ever, anytime anyone in the thread likes Drake or any other rapper, yall pounce like cats in heap, thats why it was so fun to troll yall.

Yall post every video and Tik Tok of someone playing Kendrick to force people to like Kendrick. Yall demand people like Kendrick and say hes the greatest ever. If hes so great, why does he need all this forcing of peoples opinions?

Are you ok? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yall post every video and Tik Tok of someone playing Kendrick to force people to like Kendrick. Yall demand people like Kendrick and say hes the greatest ever. If hes so great, why does he need all this forcing of peoples opinions? Why the need to post so much propaganda?

If youre stealing toilet paper, you prolly dont even pay your taxes.
Yea its almost like the internet is full of weirdos that need to be told what should like.

You just insulted me about liking Taylor, you got a warranted response. If you cant handle it, dont dish it.

I responded to your initial post based upon a verse Drake had on a Nicki Minaj song from like 2015. You jumped out of left field and got defensive :lol:.

Imma be honest EYE didn't know you took everything so personal if I did I wouldn't have quoted you dawg. Go listen to Bad Blood by your girl Taylor.

I responded to your initial post based upon a verse Drake had on a Nicki Minaj song from like 2015. You jumped out of left field and got defensive :lol:.

Imma be honest EYE didn't know you took everything so personal if I did I wouldn't have quoted you dawg. Go listen to Bad Blood by your girl Taylor.

Stop it, you started it and i ended it.

You just assume I know Drake verses by heart, see you already have it in your head I listen to him, youre ready to pounce like a cat in heap.

Thats the problem with you Kendrick Nazi's yall think you can get away with taking swipes at people with no response. Yall think yall got wordplay like Kendrick, nope you dont.

I rather not, Mr sz 8.5 Womens ruins the song.

I dont think yall even like Kendrick like that, yall just like the oppurtunity to bash Drake, which is fine, but keep that behavior towards Drake, not other people.

You just assume I know Drake verses by heart, see you already have it in your head I listen to him, youre ready to pounce like a cat in heap.

Thats the problem with you Kendrick Nazi's yall think you can get away with taking swipes at people with no response. Yall think yall got wordplay like Kendrick, nope you dont.

I dont think yall even like Kendrick like that, yall just like the oppurtunity to bash Drake, which is fine, but keep that behavior towards Drake, not other people.

Your initial post cited Kendrick so I responded with Drake is the one that likes them. I was just talking about Drake until you got defensive :lol:

IMG_9453.jpeg

You gotta relax 😂😂

IMG_9453.jpeg

You gotta relax 😂😂

What does that even mean to me, you said, "Your mans Drake." Thats a negative thing to say to someone on NT.

I dont know Drake's song like that, I never listened to any of the disses that came out, I was literally arguing like a bot in those threads.

Of course after seeing all the attacking you and the Kendrick Nazis been doing, I had to be on guard.

Dont be mad or tell me to calm down cause I was ready.

Thats why im not in the Drake or Hip Hop thread, I got banned cause im the only one other than osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh that can talk back to the Kendrick Nazi delegation.

:lol:

dawg u wildin

What does that even mean to me, you said, "Your mans Drake." Thats a negative thing to say to someone on NT.

Of course after seeing all the attacking you and the Kendrick Nazis been doing, I have to be on guard.

Dont be mad or tell me to calm down cause I was ready.

I'm just letting you know I have no problems with you. It's never been that deep. It was jokes.

If I was taking shots you would've known, with that being said I apologize for hurting your feelings.

This Kendrick and Drake fake-beef have rotted y’all brains.

The Hip Hop thread is all Kendrick propaganda.

They post any video clip that a Kendrick song is playing and they're like, "They playing Kendrick, Kendrick is the GOAT."

And if anyone doesnt think the same, they attack like a Wolf Pack, not even a cool one like the NWO.

Theyre all going to feel stupid on their bus ride to the local park once Drake and Kendrick release a song and go on tour together.

I'm just letting you know I have no problems with you. It's never been that deep. It was jokes.

If I was taking shots you would've known, with that being said I apologize for hurting your feelings.

You dont have to apologize, im just responding too, its nothing personal on my end.

I get theyre jokes, but when someone on here cant respond to them or shows weakness, yall pounce, I just know how to defend myself from that happening.

All this talking on NT is just competition of who can own who and Im aware of that, I just know how to play this game well too.

Back
Top Bottom