GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

The issue with the ship to me option lies with them placing a hold on your money immediately, whether you win or not, so if you sign up across all apps, for multiple pairs or releases that are dropping the same week, we’re talking hundreds, maybe thousands tied up with no guarantee & no real shot at getting them elsewhere with no money. I would be careful about it, maybe only do one entry that way, & only on the most important releases.
I don’t think they put a hold on ur account. They just charge you if you’re selected.

The issue with the ship to me option lies with them placing a hold on your money immediately, whether you win or not, so if you sign up across all apps, for multiple pairs or releases that are dropping the same week, we’re talking hundreds, maybe thousands tied up with no guarantee & no real shot at getting them elsewhere with no money. I would be careful about it, maybe only do one entry that way, & only on the most important releases.
I don’t think they put a hold on ur account. They just charge you if you’re selected.
They should put a hold on the card to prevent resellers from stacking the deck with their accts. I might be a broke boi that doesnt pay resale but my credit limit is official :lol:

Nah, they put a pending charge for the full amount Fam like some of those EU raffles, they put it back within a week or so, it’s pretty lame. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up, FLX isn’t being transparent about that.

Nah, they put a pending charge for the full amount Fam like some of those EU raffles, they put it back within a week or so, it’s pretty lame. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up, FLX isn’t being transparent about that.
I entered but no holds or charges on my cards. Maybe you won?

I only said that bc I don’t see a hold on my account. Maybe it shows up later but I hit the 12s on there last week and didn’t see the charge until release day after they notified me that I won.

I entered on all 3 apps with ship to me option, I have never hit **** on these apps, hoping this new shipping option gives me luck on the Bordeaux's

Testing out the apps today to see if it's any different as far as L's preparing for the 11's

Off topic, but stopped by the local Hibbetts Sports after work.

Customer service seemed to be miles better than any FTL/Champs/FTA location I've ever been to. Store layout was nice too.

Asked if they get more stock than City Gears or reward loyal customers compared to FTA/FTL/Champs because I never hit there, but they said it's completely random(I'll take his word for it). I'll just pick that location to test my luck.

So apparently after the new system upgrade several FLX members were issued close to 50,000 points or more, Free. Or maybe it was a thanksgiving giveaway. Hope I get to keep them. 🔥🙏

Glitch. :nerd:

OK, so here's what it looks like when you enter both but don't hit on the in-store option...

Screenshot_20211125-170523_Champs Sports~2.jpg

The problem I have with Footlocker is that you need Flex points in order to have a chance at winning their raffles, but I can never get any Flex points because I can never win their raffles because I don’t have any Flex points.

...time is a flat circle.

D4F3CA94-F5F5-435E-8424-03E65F306F75.gif

always L for me every HIGH demand release

and i have close to a million FLX pts

adding your pts DOESNT help you winning the raffle on most case especially Rare and High demand kicks

always L for me every HIGH demand release

and i have close to a million FLX pts

adding your pts DOESNT help you winning the raffle on most case especially Rare and High demand kicks

Would it be fair to say that FLX points at least gives you a chance of winning?

...whereas no FLX points means you have zero chance of winning.

ADDITION to this melee crap with FLX pts FTL company,,the employees has the priority to get the shoes than the CUSTOMERS in most stores with high volume

correct me if im wrong mate

So do they do the hold rather you win or not like the other guy said? I picked ship to home and don’t see a hold yet. Is it after they close the raffle?

That depends on the release

From what I remember employees weren't generally given priority on 1s. 11s, yes cause there's so many of them.

This was all before COVID

The problem I have with Footlocker is that you need Flex points in order to have a chance at winning their raffles, but I can never get any Flex points because I can never win their raffles because I don’t have any Flex points.

...time is a flat circle.

D4F3CA94-F5F5-435E-8424-03E65F306F75.gif

So basically the people that always win, keep winning, build up their accounts even more and make it even harder for those who lose to win.

And honestly I'm not paying for the throwaway clothing and shoes sitting on a shelf to have a chance to win when once you do the math I'm probably better off just paying the money for resell.

Which they also benefit from since FTL went into business with GOAT.. so prob not a issue for them jackasses :lol:

ADDITION to this melee crap with FLX pts FTL company,,the employees has the priority to get the shoes than the CUSTOMERS in most stores with high volume

correct me if im wrong mate

From what I know, there's only X amount of a store's shipment allocated for employees and the manager has to sign off on who gets what. At least that's how my buddy that ran Champs did it. Just figured that was policy.

Back
Top Bottom