HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

These new runners, in the right colors actually look decent. Not retail worthy to buy but on deep discount maybe.

Nike should just stop the nonsense and offer these in the OG scream green colorway and maybe a few other OG colors. Then they may actually sell better.

Ultimate dad shoe right there if those would’ve dropped early summer when I was whipping that grill…maaaaaan

91078-max.jpeg

I have 4 pairs of huaraches that are my normal Nike size so they are a little too tight. Value on them is not worth selling and I also paid retail for them. Actually even paid over retail for scream greens.

What can I do to loosen them a little? I already wear them without tying the laces.

I have 4 pairs of huaraches that are my normal Nike size so they are a little too tight. Value on them is not worth selling and I also paid retail for them. Actually even paid over retail for scream greens.

What can I do to loosen them a little? I already wear them without tying the laces.
You buy a size up lol.

Sneaker stretchers like these actually work pretty good. You can stretch them lengthwise and/or also widen the toebox.
Amazon product ASIN B01NAKQEBL
Another thing that helps is to just wear them until the heel foam starts to break in a little. I think one issue with how Huaraches fit is that they push your foot to the front of the shoe. After they break in the heel becomes lower relative to the toe, so you don’t ride so far forward in them. Tying the laces might help keep your foot back in the shoe too.

Sneaker stretchers like these actually work pretty good. You can stretch them lengthwise and/or also widen the toebox.
Amazon product ASIN B01NAKQEBL
Another thing that helps is to just wear them until the heel foam starts to break in a little. I think one issue with how Huaraches fit is that they push your foot to the front of the shoe. After they break in the heel becomes lower relative to the toe, so you don’t ride so far forward in them. Tying the laces might help keep your foot back in the shoe too.
Thanks. Will try this.

I have multiple pairs that are my true size, I just wear em like that. Get thin socks, and leave the laces loose, and don’t tie em. I’m not, not going to wear em ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have multiple pairs that are my true size, I just wear em like that. Get thin socks, and leave the laces loose, and don’t tie em. I’m not, not going to wear em ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can wear them for an hour or so and then after that they just choke the crap out of my feet. Haha

I ordered the shoe stretchers so hopefully that will loosen them up a bit.

Don't know about anyone else, but I hope I'm not the only one drooling (and wanting) those white/blue Trainer Accel Lites (shoe below the Huaraches)🔥🔥🔥 A Huarache Trainer takedown that wasn't really much of a takedown (same Huarache bootie, same outsole, just no strap). 🔥🔥

bd2f3233839126ac40fc7ae403fbcf8a.jpg
366a58c06fc3c03201270a3e5cf7d947.jpg

Such an awesome takedown model.

Man, I LOVED those Accels!

Man, I LOVED those Accels!

You and me both. Had so many awesome colorways. Would legit lose my bleep if Nike actually retroed them!

You'll probably remember, but some may not, there was a darn good takedown of the Flight Huarache back in the day. Nike Direct Flight! Same bootie, same exposed ankle section, just no heel strap & a normal upper with a swoosh. Had those and I LOVED them!! 👍👍

You and me both. Had so many awesome colorways. Would legit lose my bleep if Nike actually retroed them!

You'll probably remember, but some may not, there was a darn good takedown of the Flight Huarache back in the day. Nike Direct Flight! Same bootie, same exposed ankle section, just no heel strap & a normal upper with a swoosh. Had those and I LOVED them!! 👍👍

Sure do. Pretty much the Accel's cousin.

Back
Top Bottom