Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

as someone who isn't affected by hype too much and wears whatever he likes... pretty tragic what nike is doing to the aj1.

on paper we all want to have access to what we want.
with that said, nike is changing context with their approach. I saw a homeless guy wearing aj1's the other day. the shock set in when I realized it seemed normal to me.
they are building a house of cards.

furthermore, its jb's prerogative apparently to blur the lines entirely on mids and highs. doesn't help that the young consumer is not a smart consumer (they could give a cuff less what a mid or a high is).

It just makes you wonder about when it used to be talked about how nike limits supply just enough to keep demand super high. when did all that go out the window? didn't they learn anything from 2016? are those employees even there anymore? are they even looking at data?

Nike see's the billions being spent on the aftermakret and they have high paying experts telling them how to capture it. it makes sense.... give consumers more options and squeeze the aftermarket at the same time. but at what cost? they're gonna tank the value of the whole thing. the ecosystem is in jeopardy at this rate. economy also at play. its all interesting.

Last edited:
as someone who isn't affected by hype too much and wears whatever he likes... pretty tragic what nike is doing to the aj1.

on paper we all want to have access to what we want.
with that said, nike is changing context with their approach. I saw a homeless guy wearing aj1's the other day. the shock set in when I realized it seemed normal to me.
they are building a house of cards.

furthermore, its jb's prerogative apparently to blur the lines entirely on mids and highs. doesn't help that the young consumer is not a smart consumer (they could give a cuff less what a mid or a high is).

It just makes you wonder about when it used to be talked about how nike limits supply just enough to keep demand super high. when did all that go out the window? didn't they learn anything from 2016? are those employees even there anymore? are they even looking at data?

Nike see's the billions being spent on the aftermakret and they have high paying experts telling them how to capture it. it makes sense.... give consumers more options and squeeze the aftermarket at the same time. but at what cost? they're gonna tank the value of the whole thing. the ecosystem is in jeopardy at this rate. economy also at play. its all interesting.
I feel like you’re going to get a lot of backlash by the Nike/JB truthers for this lol

Not that hard to imagine when there a grown *** men with huge collections still living with their moms... wont call anyone out as the main 2 culprits are both banned but they are one argument with their mom away from being in the same boat.

i'm going to get backlash because homeless people are wearing jordan 1's and it's absolutely normal? weird.
They ain't wearing just jordan 1's bruh. I see the unhoused in every retro 1-14. Maybe that's just NY but you tripping with that take.

There used to be a whole thread here on NT dedicated to homeless people wearing heat… and that was before fakes were rampant, and difficult to tell the difference. You might as well not even wear Nikes and Jordans if homeless wearing em makes you feel some type of way.

Someone reimagined their pair

IMG_9354.jpeg
IMG_9355.jpeg
IMG_9356.jpeg

Just found out my girls mom bought both of sons these for Christmas... which means I will probably be unDSing these on NYE/NY. These will probably end up being one of my favorite pairs of Jordan 1s, and I might have to get her a pair too now so we can all have em.

Waiting for half off tho.

Use code NKEFWD99A4RU4 for $108 plus tax

Code expired already

Last edited:
FWIW.

Now, If y'all see these in any Philly area outlet, help a brother out with the notification!

Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 5.03.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 5.02.46 PM.png
"Nike's biggest mistake EVER!"

I feel like 90% of us have been saying "please make enough" since about 2016.

I mean, I'm pretty fine being able to buy multiples of a shoe I like - especially if the second pair is on discount.

Back
Top Bottom