Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

something i noticed. the space in between the nike air and midsole is longer than the og. also the midsole on the og was thicker on the back. i wonder if they are both the same size
Screenshot_20240427_154439_Chrome.jpg
Those are sole swapped, the original midsoles are thinner than today's. Shape is slightly different on them too. I think the main issue that makes the new 4s still look too low (even though some points are higher) is the back. The leather doesn't reach the top of the tab like the originals, if they would fix that and the midsole shape, they'd be perfect. Flight 89s still have the old midsole shape, no clue why they changed the 4s.
Screenshot_20240428_162149_Chrome.jpg

Those are sole swapped, the original midsoles are thinner than today's. Shape is slightly different on them too. I think the main issue that makes the new 4s still look too low (even though some points are higher) is the back. The leather doesn't reach the top of the tab like the originals, if they would fix that and the midsole shape, they'd be perfect. Flight 89s still have the old midsole shape, no clue why they changed the 4s.
Screenshot_20240428_162149_Chrome.jpg
Sole swapped with what?

Confirmed?

If so I'm wondering with what other Jordan 4 midsole?
Any recent retro. Would not be able to paint a midsole from 89. You can see the alignment issues in the pics if you look close. I didn't ask the guy, but I own and midsole swapped my 89 BC 4s. New midsole don't fit perfectly no matter how much you dremel, sand.

Haven't used FTL in ages because there haven't been any releases I needed to enter. I just went to enter the draw for these for my local store and saw all my points expired in October :lol:

So no chance I'll get these from any of their stores with no head starts.

**** that company lol.
If it makes you feel any better I'm like 5 for 43 on that app over the last 3 or 4 years 😂. Head starts have done nothing for me but leave me with less points when it comes time to cash it on a gift card.

Last edited:
I found it interesting... had no idea how bad kids models were back then. Now we just complain about some kids versions not having a visible air bubble but it was far worse back then,

Back
Top Bottom