Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

First release I've passed on n regret. So annoyed with my self i love 3's i should have copped
I passed  as well mate. I dont think I  liked them enough to cop them , let others that will wear have them. On a side note saw someone in the city rockin some AJ1 Black\Red 2013 and that made me want some even more than before. Still looking out for some at the right price.

I passed  as well mate. I dont think I  liked them enough to cop them , let others that will wear have them. On a side note saw someone in the city rockin some AJ1 Black\Red 2013 and that made me want some even more than before. Still looking out for some at the right price.
First release I've passed on n regret. So annoyed with my self i love 3's i should have copped

Thats true man.

U havnt got a pair? Damn. Hope u find em there must haves

Copped NDC, usually don't have to wait in line but I guess most people wear that 9.5 and not the 10

Last edited:
easy cop

JJ didnt load for me tho woulda been nice to save on tax

had to go with the usual FNL

Preludes are out of stock and the 3's have close to a full size run. I'm loving the no hype release.

Very happy that this release was either not hyped or many shoes were available.  I wish every release was like this.

Makes me wonder what the numbers we're on these, I believe it was a lil bit of hype on this shoe more so than the bobcats

Back
Top Bottom