kc nter's where you @

I'm going to assume that by SB shop you mean Addict Skate Supply aka the shop run by a coupla dudes that used to be Imperial. They're open at ShawneeMission Parkway & Pflumm.

Phenom is still closed and moving to a new location. It was supposed to be on the Plaza, but judging by the photo on their MySpace blog of the new location,I'm guessing it's not there and may be in Lee's Summit.

Went to Worlds of Fun yesterday with my pops. The longest we had to wait for a ride was 15 minutes. I got the worst sunburn of my face but still had a goodtime.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Went to Worlds of Fun yesterday with my pops. The longest we had to wait for a ride was 15 minutes. I got the worst sunburn of my face but still had a good time.
lol, me and my brother went yesterday too...

and phenom wont be reopening

where abouts in OP ripfan?

I just saw this morning that Phenom is permanently closed. Damn...that sucks. K.C. is set back for awhile again.

Gonna hafta call Clint this week...

damn that sucks about phenom, some cool dudes and they didn't overprice stuff.
i guess its back to shopping at halls and online for half-way decent denim.

Just thought I'd share wit the KC crowd:

Finished last week for Kansas City's own Tech N9ne........got to give them to him before the show which was a funny how it turned out.

New light setup in the tongue....expect more of that in the future........

Thanks for looking....sorry for the bad pics......I just snapped some and didn't even check em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpo4n3taYs4

333852303.jpg

333852359.jpg

333852347.jpg

333852335.jpg

333852313.jpg

333852322.jpg

Not my style, But very creative! What's good on those Air force 1s with the blue neon in the stitching jayhawk? I got cash ready in-hand. Justname a price. PM me and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk about a price
pimp.gif

I dont' make em with the lights in the midsole anymore, cause its not nearly able to be durable enough.

Right now its just on the midpanel like the recent Dunks I've done......hit me up at evolvedfootwear@comcast.net then we can talk.

Does anyone want to split the XI/XII pack in a size 11 possibly two packs? I want the XII's

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Anyone getting XX3 that come out on Saturday?

I plan on getting the Black/Carolina XX3
pimp.gif
they are selling them already at pener's if you don't want to wait till saturday

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Anyone getting XX3 that come out on Saturday?

I plan on getting the Black/Carolina XX3
pimp.gif
they are selling them already at pener's if you don't want to wait till saturday
Which Pener's?

State Ave?

Phone number?

Thanks

Yea, I was there last night and they had them. I wanted to cop but ehh, Not feeling the XX3 as a whole. The colorway was hot though

jayhawk. joined the facebook group. u go to NW or UCM? i know hella ppl at both colleges. i go to mo state tho.

The one at the landing mall.

Aww...HELL NAW!

I'm not going up there. I'd rather be at FAOP at midnight for a six o clock release then go to Landing.

But anyone coppin at FAOP on Friday?

And AlBooBoo5; what size you wear? I may split the 11/12 with you.

I wear a size 11. I was the dude with Kaleb at the VII/XVI release.

I am also curious why you wouldn't go to the landing.

Oh yeah to whoever wants to know peners only has the chicago and motorsports XX3's. They aren't getting the unc XX3's.

Back
Top Bottom