**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1714342201439.gif

Bron after getting out the cryochamber, 10 shots of hgh, and reading the latest hamal injury report

Crazy that they are a ridiculous call overturn + a wide open 3 LeBron from it being 2-2.

Don’t see any chance Murray sits.

I doubt vando or wood get any real PT.

They ain't played in months and we want to throw them in elimination games?

Nah.

I would want 5 minutes of Vando running full speed around Murray/MPJ after they've been putting in 40 minutes a night for 4 games. Fouls, loose balls, offensive rebounds, hard fouls, whatever.

Five minutes of him is better than five minutes of dumbwiddie.

I doubt vando or wood get any real PT.

They ain't played in months and we want to throw them in elimination games?

Nah.

Exactly. They’re gonna struggle catching up to regular season game speed, much less playoffs

Malone gamesmanship listing Murray questionable just to F with Ham

Murray is definitely gonna play. I don't know his exact injury but I'm pretty sure I had the same thing. Don't notice it at all when you're playing but can barely walk afterwards

not buying it. nobody misses a chance to beat the lakers.
I’ve played a lot of ball and have dealt with my share of injuries including a calf strain. I think it took me maybe 2 weeks before I felt confident enough to play basketball… calf was really tight, more discomfort than actual pain but no way I could’ve played ball dealing with that. 😂 I am older than Murray and not a pro athlete so my situation more than likely doesn’t compare to what he’s going though or his recovery process.

Murray had a bum ankle in March and returned to play in a rather meaningless game vs the Lakers. :lol: He's playing tomorrow.

Sure I wouldn’t automatically assume he’s going to be out…

KD “played through” a calf strain in the 2019 finals… it’s a tricky injury to deal with, that’s all I’m saying

Playing is fine, if he's not 100% that's the focus. Means they need more from (*gulp*) MPJ and of course Jokic, but unless he plans on dropping a 40-30-15, he's already doing everything he can.

I run at Murray til his leg falls off. Hunt him, switch him, chase him, over and over.

It's like when a guy has 5 fouls with 6 minutes left.........uh oh.

Nuggets: "Welp, don't worry about Murray. He's hurt so probably not playing. Maybe, maybe not. Oh well. We'll probably just game plan for having him healthy the rest of the way if we need. No need to plan on him next game, everyone."

lets see....

mike antoni: not a current head coach
luke walton: not a current head coach
byron scott: not a current head coach
mike brown: missed the playoffs
crank blowgel: swept in th first round with booker, kd, and beal on his team.

lakers sure know how to pick coaches 💀

lets see....

mike antoni: not a current head coach
luke walton: not a current head coach
byron scott: not a current head coach
mike brown: missed the playoffs
crank blowgel: swept in th first round with booker, kd, and beal on his team.

lakers sure know how to pick coaches 💀

It doesn't matter man, they're just suits

Back
Top Bottom