LOL Andre Barrett's profile SMH

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/basquet/temporada_08-09/plantilla/jugadors/barrett.html

Barrett is one of those black New Yorker guards, -small, cheeky and very fast. He also has a good exterior throw, a good middle distanceshot and knows how to create spaces. from nothing. Another characteristic of this North American player is the way he penetrates defences easily.

Those Spanish chaps at it again
laugh.gif

racist spaniards..
laugh.gif

sucks he got cut from the bulls id always see him out at clubs lookin like another dude in the crowd
laugh.gif

Racism seems to be the national pastime. After all they did chase out the Jews and the Moors.

I'm tellin yall right now...the "holy" trinity of freshman PG's in the BE back in 2000 was something SERIOUS!

Andre Barrett
Omar Cook
Talik Brown

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Racism seems to be the national pastime.

laugh.gif
&
smh.gif

*waits for the usual suspects to come thru and defend Spain and thier ignorance....

nope never saw Barrett play HS... but I'm sure he had a good middle distance shot then too, not to mention a pretty good exterior throw.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

nope never saw Barrett play HS... but I'm sure he had a good middle distance shot then too, not to mention a pretty good exterior throw.

He didnt miss
laugh.gif

His HS team was the best team I have ever seen put together outta NY till this day

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm tellin yall right now...the "holy" trinity of freshman PG's in the BE back in 2000 was something SERIOUS!

Andre Barrett
Omar Cook
Talik Brown

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Racism seems to be the national pastime.

laugh.gif
&
smh.gif

*waits for the usual suspects to come thru and defend Spain and thier ignorance....
*SHOTS FIRED*
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The worst part is that I kinda know what they mean by that statement, doesn't dismiss it from being racist as **+* though.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

He didnt miss
laugh.gif

His HS team was the best team I have ever seen put together outta NY till this day
Dre and Omar Cook used to go at it someting crazy back then. Dre was crazy small though, I remember seeing them playing Bishop Loughlin in thecity semi's at saint john's and he was my size then. I was like 11 or 12
roll.gif

That CK team with Lamar, Erick Barkley and Speedy Claxton was the best HS team EVER!

Originally Posted by JDee 41

He didnt miss
laugh.gif

Dre and Omar Cook used to go at it someting crazy back then. Dre was crazy small though, I remember seeing them playing Bishop Loughlin in the city semi's at saint john's and he was my size then. I was like 11 or 12
roll.gif

That CK team with Lamar, Erick Barkley and Speedy Claxton was the best HS team EVER!

smh.gif
How the hell did I forget...You are absolutely right. That squad was flat out
sick.gif

Got Damnit Shame I Tell You.

And I heard that Rice squad with him and Kenny was absolutely unfair
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif

Dre Barrett
Kenny Satt
Andre Sweet
Kyle Cuffe
Ant Glover
Kevin Bell (NICE back in the days)

And thats just the few who I can remember

smh.gif

Dre Barrett
Kenny Satt
Andre Sweet
Kyle Cuffe
Ant Glover

I forgot about Andre Sweet and Kyle Cuff. That team was a problem though. Fun to watch.

I remember Kevin Bell. He transferred to Riverdale Baptist down here after he graduated from Rice. I think he went to AU right?

smh.gif

Dre Barrett
Kenny Satt
Andre Sweet
Kyle Cuffe
Ant Glover

I forgot about Andre Sweet and Kyle Cuff. That team was a problem though. Fun to watch.

Son im here talkin to you but now actually realizing who im talking to
laugh.gif

We was together watching most of these dudes play when we was young.... I been playin ball with you since I was like 8
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Dre Barrett
Kenny Satt
Andre Sweet
Kyle Cuffe
Ant Glover

Son im here talkin to you but now actually realizing who im talking to
laugh.gif

We was together watching most of these dudes play when we was young.... I been playin ball with you since I was like 8
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word we was like 8 or 9. Those was good times though. HS basketballin the city was crazy back then

Andre is that dude. Sucks he couldn't hang in the league but at least he got a cup of coffee with the Rockets. I wish NY woulg get its rep back forproducing player but lately a lot of our guys have been basura.

Back
Top Bottom