OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

I’m thinking of selling my pair of Harden 8s. Played in them once and they’re just not for me.

Switched into the New Waves after an apparent ankle tweak.. nothing high/low related though at least IMO.

PS: Harden 8s are great. Visually and performance wise. Harden 7/8 are the best Hardens ever. 1 was ok, 2-4 all garbage, 5 was ok, 6 was better and then they struck gold. From those leaks not too long ago I like the 9 as well.

Adidas should have a refresher wave of AE1s … otherwise I’m patiently waiting on Onyx Mids, Georgia Bull Dog Mids, and whatever lows

My goofy *** returned the lone pair I purchased the salmon ones because I talked myself out of wearing them.

I’ve loved Anthony Edwards since the team USA stint but I slept too long and didn’t get the first several pairs thinking they would sit and drop in price. Plus being reluctant as I never as I always buy Nike and being a rare outlier Adidas shoe that pulled me away from the swoosh.

I’m all in on the next several releases and I guess I will have to track some of them down secondary market and hope the prices don’t get too high on them

1714401887363.png

1714401973471.png

1714401910838.png

1714401939850.png

Just didn’t feel the responsiveness to them if that makes sense at anytime while playing. Not sure if it needs more break in time, but I just have more models that I currently like to wear.

Makes complete sense. We all have something we’re looking for in a hoops sneaker.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom