Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

Some of the kicks in the CDPs were shoes I would've bought, like the IIs, carmines, and VIIs, but the fact that I wouldn't buy the 2nd pair is why Ididn't buy any. Nike pulled this stunt with the Old Love/New Love 1s where everyone was going to shell out for the black toe 1's, but not as manyreally wanted the blk/yellow 1s. Since peeps still bought both pairs, Nike knew this CDP gimmick would work and it looks like it did.

4/6 pack
tongue.gif

Imma dig this up
grin.gif

anyway, My three favorite packs,

VI/XVII - glad I copped these
pimp.gif

VII/XVI - Still need em...
IV/XIX - Just need the IV's

Bought: 13/10, 16/7, 17/6

Want: 22/1, 14/9, 15/8

Rip-Off: 21/2 21
sick.gif

18/5 18
sick.gif

3/20 20
smh.gif

Overall a good idea IMO, but not executed flawlessly.

I've long since ceased to expect perfection from Brand Jordan, so overall I was glad for the CDP.

tired.gif
I don't know if that's sad or not

Had such high hopes for the packs
ohwell.gif

Copped:

10/13 - only to sell later
9/14 - only to trade the 9s and try to sell the 14s
21s - payed way to much for them but there one of my favorites
embarassed.gif

6/17 - bought 2 packs and use the 17s as beaters

decided after the 6/17 to just pass on all the rest. The quality was just
sick.gif
on some

I personally own the 6/17 pack and i love them. I'm still after the 10/13 but the 11/12 just pure hype no thanks.

I say hands down 10/13...Everyone was jockin the 11/12 and i was too for a while until i got em. They are terrible quality and honestly not even that sick. The6/17 pack is up there but the 17's are weak. The 10/13 pack came with two really hot shoes especially the 13's. Easy decision.

EVERY pack had a shoe that i didnt like
laugh.gif

if i had to rank tho itd be

1. 11/12 or 10/13
2. 7/16
3. 6/17
4. 3/20

II/XXI's are underrated. I think both shoes are
pimp.gif

btw, peep the sig, I missed out on most of the CDP's because I didn't have a job in 2008. Now I'm trying to cop the joints I wanted back then...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

II/XXI's are underrated. I think both shoes are
pimp.gif

btw, peep the sig, I missed out on most of the CDP's because I didn't have a job in 2008. Now I'm trying to cop the joints I wanted back then...
u not having a job might have been the best thing for u back then... a lot of the packs ended up being available for below retail this yr.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mafiasco

why was this ressurected?
thats wat i thinkin??
[cough] Redum Sb [cough] almost a year later lol
i am startin to dislike my cdp 11s more n more tho

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by mafiasco

why was this ressurected?
thats wat i thinkin??
[cough] Redum Sb [cough] almost a year later lol
i am startin to dislike my cdp 11s more n more tho
dude said he didnt have the cash back then so whats the problem????
i respect dude just because hes copping cause he wants them. not cause hes beasting on a shoe because it just dropped

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

i got 5/18 Pack & 18s are
sick.gif
smh.gif
feel small and nubuck is horrible
I actually like the black/red XVIII's, This pack was at the outlet a week or two back. I was gonna cop with the F&F but someone scooped upthe only 9 which I was going to cop
ohwell.gif

Ended up coppin the II/XXI for about $110.
and Bigj505, I did see a lot of these packs can still be had for deep discounts.
Might pick up the I/XXII pack for $145. Feelin both pairs.
I also copped some DS CDP XIX's for $50 shipped off of a NT'er not too long ago
love those too, very underrated
pimp.gif

^^^ maaaan 2/21, 1/22, 5/18s all were 100 near me at footlocker over the summer. i ended up copping the 5/18 and 2/21 packs. sold the 2s but now i dont wantthe 21s cause they a 10 and id rather have a 9.5... but hey for the price, i cant complain much lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ maaaan 2/21, 1/22, 5/18s all were 100 near me at footlocker over the summer. i ended up copping the 5/18 and 2/21 packs. sold the 2s but now i dont want the 21s cause they a 10 and id rather have a 9.5... but hey for the price, i cant complain much lol
Yeah, I remember reading the thread about this, I recall rushing to the closest footlocker where I knew they still had some CDP's. They onlyhad the V/XVIII pack and I tell the employee to get me a 9 and I go to the register and they told me the total was $330 I was like
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I was hoping they would ring up for $99...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom