OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

11 on 5 because these announcers only praising luka and how clips are assaulting him like the mavs arent giving it back

so commentators aint gon say sh*t when zu got 3 people trying to block him and ge ends up ont he ground

or coffey being tripped on the fastbreak shot?

:smh:

and jj with “pg got away with a push earlier, not this time” like luka isnt doing the exact same thing all game long?

You can't be up 31 in a playoff game on the road and end up in a dog fight.

That, to me, says a lot about the team Identity or lack thereof.

hindsights 20/20 but damn at the possibility the clips could have been up 3-1 or even a sweep if kawhi didnt try to come back

Reactions: HIM
Yea, a healthy Clippers team is just so much better than this version of the mavs. If luka isnMt getting those BS fouls, they have almost bo other option. This would have been a sweep. But will be tough to win this series without Kawhi. shoutout to PG and especially Harden

Yea, a healthy Clippers team is just so much better than this version of the mavs. If luka isnMt getting those BS fouls, they have almost bo other option. This would have been a sweep. But will be tough to win this series without Kawhi. shoutout to PG and especially Harden
Mann too, for his defense. Norm made a few timely shots.

And, after having mostly been bad to neutral lately, Plums had some pretty impactful plays in the second half. Actually broke up a Mav alley-oop that I thought for sure would be a bucket for them.

:smh:

Does this mean Kawaichael will be sat out next game? Doesn’t seem like there should be any rushing him back. Miraculous run to the wcfs mite just be the time he needs to return to form but if you get there…does he mess up the synergy while coming back? Tuff but I was looking forward to see this team try and be healthy for this time of year.

🤷

got to keep kawhi out until he at least has enough confidence to not hang on the rim after an oop because he is afraid of landing with his knees

if they really want to bring him in slowly, maybe bench him and play him a min or two and see how it goes, no lift then take him out right away then again thats also a risk of getting him hurt again but i think thats just how kawhis gon be with his health

Even though we gave up a 31 point lead yesterday, it never felt to me like one of our past playoff meltdowns.

Team never seemed to panic or look lost; maybe just a little frustrated at some calls/non-calls and unfavorable bounces. And they also never got in the mode of just settling for contested jump shots after minimal ball movement.

Not sure what it means going forward, but it was nice not getting that feeling of "yeah, we're losing this one" that happened in the '15 Rockets series and '20 Nuggets series.

harden can, he has been great all 4 games

pg is on and off, game 4 is actually pg's first really good game this series and he was practically shutout in the second half minus that amazing corner 3 that saved the series, that shot misses and it wouldve been over for them

with that said, pg being the #1 option gets him going the most so if kawhi does come back but is out there as a decoy or 6th/7th man then i think pg can stay hot

with that said, pg being the #1 option gets him going the most so if kawhi does come back but is out there as a decoy or 6th/7th man then i think pg can stay hot
This is the thing though - in games 2 and 3 they couldn’t seem to figure out how to play without trying to defer to Kawhi on offense. (PG’s foul trouble in game 3 didn’t help matters either). Maybe they can adjust properly if they’re all more realistic about what Kawhi can do, if he plays.

Back
Top Bottom