Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haha, good eye, that is correct. We have 2 toddlers. That is a vintage “train” table that occupies 25% of our living room.
I fought the incursion as long as I could but this is their house now 😂. Took my sneaker room, space for records and there are always toys EVERYWHERE. They may not have 25% of my living room but, they have 100% of other rooms that used to be mine......and I love it😍....most of the time 😄

I fought the incursion as long as I could but this is their house now 😂. Took my sneaker room, space for records and there are always toys EVERYWHERE. They may not have 25% of my living room but, they have 100% of other rooms that used to be mine......and I love it😍....most of the time 😄
It’s a give/take situation. I still store shoes in the top closet of my oldest boy’s room. They get the run of the house, but our bedroom is still untouched…for now.

My nephews were little devils that way.

I had found a Thomas the Train in my toilet one time.

…freaking savages.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom