Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haha, good eye, that is correct. We have 2 toddlers. That is a vintage “train” table that occupies 25% of our living room.
I fought the incursion as long as I could but this is their house now 😂. Took my sneaker room, space for records and there are always toys EVERYWHERE. They may not have 25% of my living room but, they have 100% of other rooms that used to be mine......and I love it😍....most of the time 😄

I fought the incursion as long as I could but this is their house now 😂. Took my sneaker room, space for records and there are always toys EVERYWHERE. They may not have 25% of my living room but, they have 100% of other rooms that used to be mine......and I love it😍....most of the time 😄
It’s a give/take situation. I still store shoes in the top closet of my oldest boy’s room. They get the run of the house, but our bedroom is still untouched…for now.

My nephews were little devils that way.

I had found a Thomas the Train in my toilet one time.

…freaking savages.

giphy.gif

Welp, spoke too soon about the outlet Carhartts. 8.5 got cancelled due to insufficient stock. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

Checked out the outlet in Boston again. Pretty much the same stuff as last month when I came but they had these v6 and 990v2 that I wish they had my size in, I’d grab them for sure

Almost got the v6 and the 1906 but decided not to. Not a fan of how they look on me
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2635.jpeg

Checked out the outlet in Boston again. Pretty much the same stuff as last month when I came but they had these v6 and 990v2 that I wish they had my size in, I’d grab them for sure

Almost got the v6 and the 1906 but decided not to. Not a fan of how they look on me
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2635.jpeg

The size 12 gang is down bad. I can’t find nothing at my outlets either even after giving up the style code as well.

IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2635.jpeg
Thanks for posting. Going to order these 990v2. I see they have my size.

IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2635.jpeg
Are those v6s the carharrts? Kinda hard to tell from the lighting.

IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2635.jpeg
When you say Boston are you meaning in Brighton?

Back
Top Bottom