OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Gonna run down to the outlet later. I need a dedicated work shoe. Hopefully I find some gems.
Not banking on that though.

Wrentham,MA Outlets April 5th
IMG_8790.jpeg

IMG_8791.jpeg
IMG_8792.jpeg
IMG_8796.jpeg
IMG_8795.jpeg
IMG_8797.jpeg
IMG_8798.jpeg
IMG_8799.jpeg
IMG_8800.jpeg
IMG_8794.jpeg

I posted the actual story in the Kukini thread. But here is my Outlet steal of the year (for me anyway).
PXL_20240513_164448138.jpg
PXL_20240513_164511754.jpg
PXL_20240513_164533186~2.jpg

YUP!! You read that right. $37.48! And if they truly are "refurbished" they sure didn't look worn to me. 🙏🙏 I'm usually an 11 in Jordan 1s. 11.5 in other Jordans & Nikes and a 12 in Huaraches. Most Nike runners that aren't Huaraches, I'm an 11.5, so seeing these in a 12. I double checked and then slipped the one shoe on my bigger foot. Perfect fit with the proper space in the toe! Like I mentioned in my full story, I NEVER get lucky in terms of finding good scores in outlets. But today, I'm VERY happy.

Nike Outlet in Gulfport, MS has 40% off hash wall and in bin clearance. Nothing in bin except some Giannis Freaks. Hash wall had scattered sizes (prices before 40% off):

Jordan 7 infrared $149
Presto baby blue $79
Jordan 1 Satin Bred womens $129

Nothing else really of note. They did have some iron grey Air Max 90 in the bin for $49, but when I tried to buy them was told they are $104, and they wouldn't sell them to me for $49. So I just left

^ If that sale is going on at every outlet, that would explain when I went to Milpitas coming back from San Francisco on Sunday. Saw they had a line just to get in, just like when the outlets opened back up after pandemic restrictions. Didn’t even bother to wait as I knew I wouldn’t find doo doo and all the 3rd world transplants were shopping there loading up on various stuff. Took my 3rd world booty and left to get some Jollibee instead!

^ If that sale is going on at every outlet, that would explain when I went to Milpitas coming back from San Francisco on Sunday. Saw they had a line just to get in, just like when the outlets opened back up after pandemic restrictions. Didn’t even bother to wait as I knew I wouldn’t find doo doo and all the 3rd world transplants were shopping there loading up on various stuff. Took my 3rd world booty and left to get some Jollibee instead!
Folks think they slick with the 40% off. Went to the joint yesterday and every damn shoe on the hash wall was **** you find in Shoe Carnival. Left with some Shadow 1 lows at retail minus 10% for vets.

good steal. I haven't been to the Elmwood location in a minute. Did they have any other good sneakers?
A few white vapormax’s that I’m sure a few unc’s and Teedy’s bought up by now.

3-4 pair sz 10 flights I posted

Nearly a FSR Aj1 artisanal red and green glow

A few cool returns in small sizes

IMG_7923.jpeg

Wilcrest Active Athlete, $60 for Houston peeps. I copped a 14; 10 was the biggest after that. Lotta good deals on Pre-School size shoes also. Got AJ1, Free Runs & Huarache Run for $70 total

Back
Top Bottom