Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

GNg4QBjWgAEMcUo.jpeg

GAy5qCKXkAAAWqO.jpg

Was probably my favorite character on the show but never saw this trajectory for Adam Driver back when he was on Girls

I'm not certain if it's due to age or some other factor, but I've found myself shedding tears for a few movies lately, which I believe wouldn't have affected me as much when I was younger. The most recent one, even though I know I'm late to the party, was "No Time To Die." I won't spoil anything, but goodness, that ending really got to me. Am I the only one, or am I just becoming soft?

WAR is INSANE, woah.

Felt like the first two movies were building up to this. Damn good flick, wish i saw it in the theaters.

That opening village fight was a jaw dropper

*War for the Planet of the Apes

Saw Kingdom tonight, dozed off once or twice only because I've been exhausted from work. I liked it. Definitely feels like the start of a new Trilogy, which I'm glad for because they wrapped up the last one so perfectly

I like that. I don't really know where it's going exactly and I'm curious where they want to take these stories and characters

Am I’m the only one that just likes Rise? Won’t be checking out the new one.

Saw Kingdom tonight, dozed off once or twice only because I've been exhausted from work. I liked it. Definitely feels like the start of a new Trilogy, which I'm glad for because they wrapped up the last one so perfectly

I like that. I don't really know where it's going exactly and I'm curious where they want to take these stories and characters

I might sound stupid, or maybe won't explain this well enough, but if we really have 5 more films comin, I want to see the apes become......"human".

I don't mean people, I mean humanity. Life. I want to see the Apes build roads. Build cities. Banks. Boats. Planes. Cars. Skyscrapers. Weapons. Dentists. Lawyers. But as Apes.

Why this one species (humans) can do all this technological ****, create a world where the Apes rule......but also advance. True evolution.

Maybe I'm crazy for that, but 9 films of them still walkin around and fighting barehanded seems a bit slow to me. Clearly more advanced, now really advance them.

Early humans created fire and then the wheel, show that thru the Apes. I think it could be cool.

I'm not certain if it's due to age or some other factor, but I've found myself shedding tears for a few movies lately, which I believe wouldn't have affected me as much when I was younger. The most recent one, even though I know I'm late to the party, was "No Time To Die." I won't spoil anything, but goodness, that ending really got to me. Am I the only one, or am I just becoming soft?

No Time to Die is definitely the most emotional Bond movie I've seen.

I might sound stupid, or maybe won't explain this well enough, but if we really have 5 more films comin, I want to see the apes become......"human".

I don't mean people, I mean humanity. Life. I want to see the Apes build roads. Build cities. Banks. Boats. Planes. Cars. Skyscrapers. Weapons. Dentists. Lawyers. But as Apes.

Why this one species (humans) can do all this technological ****, create a world where the Apes rule......but also advance. True evolution.

Maybe I'm crazy for that, but 9 films of them still walkin around and fighting barehanded seems a bit slow to me. Clearly more advanced, now really advance them.

Early humans created fire and then the wheel, show that thru the Apes. I think it could be cool.
I definitley think it's going to build up to that.

Ending Of No Time To Die Def Caught Me Off Guard In Theaters. :wow:

Cant Recall, Did Any Other Bond Actors Final Film Go That Way?

Ending Of No Time To Die Def Caught Me Off Guard In Theaters. :wow:

Cant Recall, Did Any Other Bond Actors Final Film Go That Way?
Did you cry?

Just trying to find out if I'm getting soft.

😞

I also got in my feels (deeply) when Molly received a called about her Mom's Cece passing away. That **** hit me like a bag of bricks. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, they were Characters in the show "Insecure" which I happen to binge watched ... not sure if that played a part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom