Random question: How does Tommy Lee (rocker) stay so fit?

kavinsky

Banned
I mean all the guy does is drink, smoke, and drink coffee.

No seriously, I'm not trolling, he must have a secret or some amazing genetics.

l_0bddb97eecafa62783f5d84368f6d65c.jpg

Originally Posted by the north west

fit???
dude looks like an average skinny dude

You're telling me you've seen 45 year old white dudes that look like that after years of heavy drug use and alcohol? And continue to do it like theywere still in their 20's?

First of all Kavinsky I must commend you. Kavinsky is the man, Ed Banger is runnin' it. Back to the issue: He probably doesnt eat, does coke and getsplastic surgery.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by PersianBalla

throw some no ##%* on that son why you checking out another male so closely

laugh.gif
relax homeboy. he didn't ask "tommy lee looks mad juicylicious vol: nt would you beat?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some dudes on NT are straight up homophobic.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

^^^LOL. But im guessing with the amount of drugs he does + the above mentioned workout plans + good genetics? = how he still properly walks.

hes up all night drinking and doing drugs, prolly doesnt eat much. he's skinny, not necessarily fit. bet he cant run 3 miles in 30 minutes...

Coffee and cigarettes are considered diuretics, but I doubt he does hard drugs. He used to and was strung out during the late 80's and 90's, butchanged his life. And any "soft" drugs he might do aren't able to keep him thin. He's always been thin. Either just genetics or an activelifestyle. He looks great for someone his age (about 45/46) especially considering what he's put his body through.

Originally Posted by kavinsky

Originally Posted by the north west

fit???
dude looks like an average skinny dude

You're telling me you've seen 45 year old white dudes that look like that after years of heavy drug use and alcohol? And continue to do it like they were still in their 20's?

1. Genetics....look at his frame the only place he could probably gain weight is his stomach. I know a lot of people like that, he's has a naturallyslim frame and doesn't balloon up.
2. Cocaine, meth and speed works wonders.
3. Isnt he a drummer? That's exercise
4. Banging out models and partying burns calories.
pimp.gif

Yo if you're the real Kavinsky, then your music has inspired me to start on a wild %+* script, man. Your #$+! sounds like someone in a suit blowing a taxidriver's head off.

Back
Top Bottom