Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pretty smart on Meeks part if you ask me

Cause 1, he’s attaching his name to a new headline
2. He didn’t say Drake “(they boy”) to separate himself from another alleged trafficker / freaky ***

Lol you know he's just sitting there scratching his head and trying to sound out words

Meek seems like the type to talk out loud to himself

200w.gif

and I always wondered if he actually reads the responses to his tweets to see how they're received

You got me. I guess she was in atlanta burbs in HS. I never heard of her til Migos. Either way I swear it’s badder than her running these streets on the daily. This city got em in packs.
This was sort of a situation where an IG teen gets a bit of buzz and we start seeing her everywhere. These stars see the same thing and be prowling.

Wasn't dude with the underage chick fingering her in the park?

:smh:

Yup. India was young too. Somehow people just let that go by

Edit: it was also in 2014. And India was 18. So this dude was just trying to bang high schoolers

Last edited:
Typical Game.

Had so much potential but just kept doing stupid stuff....
Pretty much. He’s truly an elite rapper with a top tier catalog but he’s such a dope
I'm sorry but Friday May 3rd, 2024 was historic with the way everything went down.

And the surprise drop on Saturday??

1715302841478.gif

Man the beef really kicked up a notch the weekend of my wedding and what a time :lol: :lol:

Definitely gotta check out that Keef interview.

Was randomly listening to Finally Rich on Monday. Didn’t even realize he was putting out a new album. :smokin

Sexy red the first time I ever felt like a hatin *** old head and made me think damn my parents was right we a lost generation
I’m generally all for and still all for people being their authentic selves and others need to be less judgmental and and extend some grace….but she is where I draw my line it’s too much so much so it doesn’t feel authentic and completely played up the **** is embarrassing. Anytime I see some **** she says or does all I think is this

IMG_2002.jpeg

She's basically a real life caricature from this nonsense:

Back
Top Bottom