Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

boxing-ref.gif

50 a fool for these pics :lol:

hit him with the

Steve Urkell GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ain't no way yall in here trying to make Drake some type of victim. He asked for all this vitriol :lol:

There’s a portion of the internet who believes he’s part of a giant trafficking ring and that there are many victims , none of which are named Drake.

Wild , truly wild.

Ngl I think folks jumped out the window with the drake pdf child sex ring **** the internet talking about. Accusations of beastiality and pdf/pizzagate is too 4chan for me.

I could be wrong tho, who tf knows.

only thing I did find weird was the 1st person shooter video showing the dogs w/ female names on their collars in the elevator w/ drake. That’s weird.

The blackmail **** did confirm that Drake was lying about planting info on Kendrick which should’ve been obvious to anyone with a brain. Just makes the heart part 6 look even worse.

Ngl I think folks jumped out the window with the drake pdf child sex ring **** the internet talking about. Accusations of beastiality and pdf/pizzagate is too 4chan for me.

I could be wrong tho, who tf knows.
There's a video of Shirley Temple casually admitting to being hit on by a movie exec as an 11 year old during an interview with Larry King on CNN...

There's simply too much smoke about weirdo behavior in Hollywood for it not to be true, imo. If Drake is involved is a different convo. I ain't here for all of that, tbh. I'll wait for it to be proven true before running with it.

There's a video of Shirley Temple casually admitting to being hit on by a movie exec as an 11 year old during an interview with Larry King on CNN...

There's simply too much smoke about weirdo behavior in Hollywood for it not to be true, imo. If Drake is involved is a different convo. I ain't here for all of that, tbh. I'll wait for it to be proven true before running with it.

Absolutely. Everyone knows Hollywood is a dark, disgusting place. I’m just not looking for the drake/Kendrick beef to expose that. Just give me the beats and bars, I’m not trynna go down that rabbit hole :lol:

Ignorance is Bliss because the more research you do, the more ****ed up you realize everything is and the more you realize everyone is protecting their profits/$$$ instead of protecting humans/kids/animals/whatever

Back
Top Bottom