Rudolph the red nose reindeer, you'll go down in history like ____________

A deformed narcissist who takes all the credit.

Do people even know about Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder , and Blixen ???

You think they didn't bust their *** too? Just cuz ol boy got a red nose like a clown hes the only one who is gonna go down in history lol ? Really?

There was alot of transgenders who fought a harder fight than jenner but caitlyn gets all the credit.

"Red nose" syndrome. Thats what that weak little reindeer will be known for.

Last edited:
George Washington

I don't know who came up with the random remixes on Christmas carols at my school, but when we were kids somehow everybody just knew them

I also know George Washington. But I was talking to a friend and she grew up saying Columbus. She asked a friend and her friend knew it as Elvis. So I'm seeing if it's a regional thing.

That was such a racist and homophobic movie. Just because Rudolph and the elf were different didn't mean they had to be ostracized from society. Santa, the elves and reindeer should be shamed of themselves.

That was such a racist and homophobic movie. Just because Rudolph and the elf were different didn't mean they had to be ostracized from society. Santa, the elves and reindeer should be shamed of themselves.

I take it you watched the Honest Trailer for this movie :lol:

Brb painting my nose red so my teammates will ridicule me then my coach will play me more and ill go down in history

Back
Top Bottom