The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Colby very delusional. No one wants/cares to see him in legacy bouts. Really hoping he gets humbled his next fight and fades into oblivion. But let's be real he could get destroyed and will still make an excuse then claim he deserves another big fight. Can't keep harping on having two close losses to Usman anymore...

Yeah. Patchy needs to stop crying and would have made more sense to call Sean out or say he could beat him

All he’s doing is ignorantly crying about a question we all know the answer to lol

But I like patchy he’s proved me wrong on how good he is
It also doesn't help his case that next fight is against Magomedov who he already finished. So a win there really does nothing for his case. His wins against Pettis, Gucci and Stots are impressive but one is more of a FLW. Unless he moves on to the UFC he'll always be seen this way as UFC has the higher level guys and most casuals couldn't name 2-3 (or any??) BWs outside the UFC.

Hope we get to see Patchy in the ufc someday. Dude is legit top 135er and I’d love to see him fight sean or umar

Ariel likes to hear himself talk and go on pointless rants about the same issues the ufc has had for forever

He complains about the obvious and stuff that will never change

Specifically about media being pr- like what does it matter. No actual legal body is going to hold them responsible for their practices

Just shut the hell up sometimes and talk about the fights and fighters

Does the media not get to ask fighters honest hard hitting questions? No they still ask them anything they want to
He's a unique soul lol. I've been listening to his last Wednesday show on my commute.

I just think it's due to his "upbringing." Syracuse is a respected journalism program and MMA was his first "beat" so that's probably a part of it.

I’m not a fan of his supporting cast having as much shine during the telecast. They’re just not interesting. I listened to their recounting of the Kendrick/Drake beef and it was so milque toast, missing details and culturally not in tune.

I can’t stand the dart and wrestling interviews and wish he’d throw them on his YouTube channel. But now MMA Hour is the platform he uses to do interviews during the week. I’m alright with BKFC, BJJ, boxing, Muay Thai or wrestling.

Also he just has an agenda and loves to mount crusades. We get it. UFC APEX. It is what it is. We all agree the crowd adds to atmosphere and excitement. We also wish fighters got paid more.

He's a unique soul lol. I've been listening to his last Wednesday show on my commute.

I just think it's due to his "upbringing." Syracuse is a respected journalism program and MMA was his first "beat" so that's probably a part of it.

I’m not a fan of his supporting cast having as much shine during the telecast. They’re just not interesting. I listened to their recounting of the Kendrick/Drake beef and it was so milque toast, missing details and culturally not in tune.

I can’t stand the dart and wrestling interviews and wish he’d throw them on his YouTube channel. But now MMA Hour is the platform he uses to do interviews during the week. I’m alright with BKFC, BJJ, boxing, Muay Thai or wrestling.

Also he just has an agenda and loves to mount crusades. We get it. UFC APEX. It is what it is. We all agree the crowd adds to atmosphere and excitement. We also wish fighters got paid more.
I agree with literally every word here

I used to love ny rick. But gah Damb they’re all lames! I mean rick is still ok but the other dudes. Why are they relevant!!! Why do they get so much air time, Christ

Mike heck teaming up with the one of them for their watch parties… Mike heck is so much better than that guy man

I agree with literally every word here

I used to love ny rick. But gah Damb they’re all lames! I mean rick is still ok but the other dudes. Why are they relevant!!! Why do they get so much air time, Christ

Mike heck teaming up with the one of them for their watch parties… Mike heck is so much better than that guy man
I like NY Rick on the MMAFIGHTING post fight shows. With Jeb Mechew (who will call him out), Mike Heck, Casey, etc…fiyah.

I’m sure GC is good with Jeb on that betting show.

I also don’t like that this sanctimonious person has boring gambling sessions but then we just going to ignore how addictive and destructive gambling it can be? Meanwhile…he’s pro cough cough in Central Asia. And taking laps on Dana for DV?

I also don’t like when he ambushes fighters/coach on air with opponents or those who oppose their opinions for clicks. That’s different than a media day.

But agreed Mysterious Frank, GC (who needs to let go of that hair lol), etc. It ain’t the same as LeBatard, Pat Macafee, First Take, etc.

And the junk is four hours 😂 He must love hearing himself talk.

Again…I been rocking with him for a minute. But definitely too big for his britches.

Colby calling out belal for squatting on his ranking while also going 22 months before fighting Leon is absolutely hilarious
At this point, if he's not appearing in the cage, why are we even talking about Colby?

WW is so backed up I suspect Ozempic.

Back
Top Bottom