The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Welp so much for the sole. I still want em though. I can deal with it for a clogposite lol but idk if I'd settle on that sole for an OG cut flightposite

Nike, if you’re listening, on behalf of NT and everyone that loves this shoe, please don’t bring back the Flightposite in any original colorways without having the original outsole design on them. I’m begging you. Sincerely, me. Thank you.

Nike, if you’re listening, on behalf of NT and everyone that loves this shoe, please don’t bring back the Flightposite in any original colorways without having the original outsole design on them. I’m begging you. Sincerely, me. Thank you.

You know this is falling on deaf ears.

If they need a pair to reverse engineer and replicate, I'd gladly give up a pair of mine for the greater good.

IMG_2113.gif

🤦🏽 if that is true about the sole. Wanted the golds for so long I may just cop and live with it.

I will stand in solidarity with my NT brothers. No Golds will be purchased until we get the correct outsole.

I'm not gonna lie I'm still getting every pair lol, it is what it is..Im hoping some PE CW are going to follow

Back
Top Bottom