**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

@Marco Polo kingsin kingsin
NEVER forget....
Screenshot_20231116_223640_Photos.jpg

"Easier than stadium from tokyo"

I couldve copped the camos but I thought people would've scoffed at the retail price and they would eventually go on discount

I was sadly mistaken

Does any one if there will be coupons for black friday? Or is the 50% the best we will get
In the post above he said no coupons lol

In the past, I think those $10 off $50 coupons you get after filling out the survey from a previous purchase would work as the exception tho.. they’re not sending a coupon to stack on top of the 50

Drove to the outlets....all for nothing.... they had nothing... i just wanted some jeans...they had nothing... dont waste your time.. better off waiting for whatever they going have for friday online... IMO....this was at the outlets in Elizabeth in Jersey btw...
All I got was some joggers. Most the stuff I either had or wasnt interested in. Def waitin for online

Drove to the outlets....all for nothing.... they had nothing... i just wanted some jeans...they had nothing... dont waste your time.. better off waiting for whatever they going have for friday online... IMO....this was at the outlets in Elizabeth in Jersey btw...
You mean sold out of everything ? Or well stocked but selection was poor?

I called to order that laurel track jacket Id been looking for... only to find out it went on clearance and isnt eligable for any discounts rn... so I guess Ill wait for a 30% email. :/

You mean sold out of everything ? Or well stocked but selection was poor?

oh it was fully stocked....with nothing...cuz the store opened up at 10am...i walked in around 10:30.... so they had only a few ppl in there....before whatever morning rush that was going to come in....their selection was poor...its either that or i have too much of whatever they had... either way... maybe they're holding back for Black Friday

Back
Top Bottom