WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I thought I read they were pulling other ppl from the original production to lead the next couple seasons.

He was showrunner for only 3 episodes, didn’t direct any episode, and he was a lot farther along in writing season 2 than he let on according to all reports.

Last edited:
Got my Tickets for July, 25th. Haven't been this hyped since right before Wolverine: Origins:lol:

But damn, July 25 is on the tail end of summer. I'm not exactly rushing to get there already:lol:

Got my Tickets for July, 25th. Haven't been this hyped since right before Wolverine: Origins:lol:

But damn, July 25 is on the tail end of summer. I'm not exactly rushing to get there already:lol:
I’m a teacher and our district just passed this calendar to be a district of innovation. Which means we go back to work much sooner than we’d normally. Literally back to work two weeks after this. Our current school year ends June 3rd. Summer is going be/feel super short.

My daughters last day of school is this week

Soon it’s going to be an official spring break and kids will be in school most of the summer into the fall.

GOCC5DwWgAAQVXV

got my tickets for opening weekend in IMAX this morning. theater filled up quick too so im glad i grabbed when i did.

Took a quick look at all the showings in my area and there are a lot. I think I can hold off and grab tickets closer to opening day.
Well, then.Came home and my wife told me she got tickets on Friday night and it's Dolby Atmos.

forgetting-sarah-marshall-peter-bretell-helicopter-dance-rqwcowq2zy2xo5si.gif

got dolby atmos too, theres an early fan event on the 25th at 3pm which is good because its matinee price but it is also more than two months away so at this point i am not even sure if i might have something to do at that day and if i can make it :lol:

Agatha All Along will be the first show under the Marvel Television banner.

Marvel will also maintain the separate Marvel Spotlight banner meant to highlight one-off, character driven shows less connected to the MCU. The banner first launched with the gritty, adult-oriented series “Echo” in January and will continue with the upcoming series “Wonder Man” starring Yahya Abdul-Mateen II.

Back
Top Bottom