***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I agree in full. AB just looks off, and I sense that in particular in her relationship with CC. I hope they get it solved soon because both could be phenomenal if they get it together.

1715794403789.jpeg

Boston needs to adjust to CC’s game. Her numbers have been terrible in the preseason and off of her ROY pace last year
She doesn’t look like she’s in good shape right now. Also think it’s time to end the Na’Lyssa Smith expérimentent. Start Katie Lou and let Smith be the scoring punch for the bench unit. Too selfish.
From what I’ve observed, I get the feeling AB doesn’t mess with CC. Which will only be to her detriment, sadly. I thought she was real awkward at the final four (and a bit weird that ESPN had her as an “analyst” given she was only one year removed from SC) and everyone knew at the time that CC would soon be her teammate, but she never embraced her at all. I just get the sense she knows CC is going to get all of the shine whereas if she recognized that CC is an elite passer, AB should become the next A’ja with that kind of distribution
This observation really can’t be any more wrong :lol:

CC was fine. Dijonai is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, so not completely shocked to see her struggle early.

I need less Wheeler and more Kelsey (when she’s healthy) and Caitlin initiating the offense. AB in PnR with Kelsey or Caitlin in actions on the weak side. Indiana still has a coaching problem but I can’t believe that they let Vivians go without drafting an athletic wing. Still don’t get why they drafted the girl from OSU. This team is guard heavy already.

She doesn’t look like she’s in good shape right now. Also think it’s time to end the Na’Lyssa Smith expérimentent. Start Katie Lou and let Smith be the scoring punch for the bench unit. Too selfish.

CC was fine. Dijonai is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, so not completely shocked to see her struggle early.

I need less Wheeler and more Kelsey (when she’s healthy) and Caitlin initiating the offense. AB in PnR with Kelsey or Caitlin in actions on the weak side. Indiana still has a coaching problem but I can’t believe that they let Vivians go without drafting an athletic wing. Still don’t get why they drafted the girl from OSU. This team is guard heavy already.

Your take is very conservative and is why I love your contributions. Everything you said is correct. AB doesn't look in shape which is weird since she had a full off season and played for USA basketball.

So the Chicago/Dallas game isn't on national TV tonight at 8:00?? :smh: ESPN 2 showing the NFL schedule release...ESPN News showing PTI reruns then old boxing from 2020. :smh:

CC was fine (generally - the 10 TOs were rough but she’ll smooth those out). AB was not. So I’m not quite sure how my observation is so off…

Yea more than anything AB looked outta basketball shape she wasn't moving well at all yesterday.

I hope I’ve mistaken the lethargy for dislike. I hope I am wrong. I just shared my observations. AB doesn’t look right, and the big thing that’s changed year-over-year is the introduction of a star who got significant attention this March even over AB’s undefeated alma mater. Again, hopefully I’m wrong but the connection has been absent so far.

I hope I’ve mistaken the lethargy for dislike. I hope I am wrong. I just shared my observations. AB doesn’t look right, and the big thing that’s changed year-over-year is the introduction of a star who got significant attention this March even over AB’s undefeated alma mater. Again, hopefully I’m wrong but the connection has been absent so far.
It’s literally been 2 preseason games and 1 regular season game against one of the best teams in the league :lol:

The Liberty running through the playoffs this season like the 1983' 76'ers . Last season was the first year the group played together.

I hate the way the some media covers Angel Reese, they put almost anything in the headline. She seeks attention to a degree, but they aren't playing fair

Wait the streets are saying Bam Out Of The Bayaou is hitting My Country Bumpkin with the ground and pound! Say it ain’t so!

Back
Top Bottom