Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

SNRKS not showing them under orders, but they're in my collection, say purchased and my card has been charged. The e-mails could take hours for some. Probably by 3pm.

For those saying they haven't received their FNL confirmation email...check your Junk/spam folder. My FNL confirmation was there.

Last edited:
im still in line for a damn GS pair 
indifferent.gif

FNL got raped when it turned into a buffet.. be patient for your confirmation emails fam

FNL GS FSR

Last edited:
If you got through on NDC the best piece of advice I can say to you is go on with your day.  Go eat, watch NCAAF, **** your side snatch or main whatever you're into.  Just don't sit and stare at your inbox.  It's never been like that on big releases and never will be.

Some heat on feet this morning...2000 bred XIs, multiple pairs of concord XIs, of course TB3s...some 1s...a really messed up looking XI copy in a weird soft blue material with some nasty yellow swipe logo thing on the sides.

NDC Order Conf. 

I was on chat with a Nike rep and he said that their systems are having issues and they will send out confirmation emails later today.
thanks for the info. thought it was weird that it wasn't showing up under my orders anymore so that would explain it.

If you got through on NDC the best piece of advice I can say to you is go on with your day.  Go eat, watch NCAAF, **** your side snatch or main whatever you're into.  Just don't sit and stare at your inbox.  It's never been like that on big releases and never will be.

This man knows...

Michael Air Jordan Nike Air XI Space Jam, Feature length film Featuring Bugs Bunny and the Looney Toons characters and Michael Jordan, Black Concord White signature retro basketball sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom