Air Kukini Retro (2022)

Sooooon! I want the topography pair first then hoping for some OG colorway retros and/or a collab. I don't think I want more than two colorways of this shoe.

Leopard is up on SNKRS-JP scheduled for May 13th…
32C78EAD-26C3-455D-B928-32AC6852C037.jpeg

Attachments

• E00E7529-A5EE-4C04-9585-B7C3B43D0A15.jpeg
    E00E7529-A5EE-4C04-9585-B7C3B43D0A15.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 640
  • D5272CDC-98F1-4086-B2C5-6E349BC7AF61.jpeg
    D5272CDC-98F1-4086-B2C5-6E349BC7AF61.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 742
Went ahead and got these . Didn’t feel like waiting around till who knows they get to the US.. Now just waiting on the waters so I can stock up

I went true to size and they fit really good. Not tight at all. It’s definitely a shoe you don’t want to get too big because it already kind of curves upward at the toe area lol

Ahhhh... okay,

TTS it is. Would you say there's even a slight bit of toe room? I like to add thin insoles to my running shoes for added support like lumbar, so hopefully when I add one, it's not too stuffy, ugh.

Was never a massive fan of the shape (but adored the concept and slip-on factor, and considering my age, quick in and out is best). But no pranktell, I'd rather have an upward curve than one to the side...

Ahhhh... okay,

TTS it is. Would you say there's even a slight bit of toe room? I like to add thin insoles to my running shoes for added support like lumbar, so hopefully when I add one, it's not too stuffy, ugh.

Was never a massive fan of the shape (but adored the concept and slip-on factor, and considering my age, quick in and out is best). But no pranktell, I'd rather have an upward curve than one to the side...
😂 yeah I’m with you on that and yeah man there’s a little room . It’s not like your foot is crammed in there or anything . Overall they’re really comfortable and like you said, being able to slip them on and off is nice

Last edited:
Are there any plans of these drilling in the US? Some pairs from South Korea are up on eBay but not sure if I want to spend 250

Are there any plans of these drilling in the US? Some pairs from South Korea are up on eBay but not sure if I want to spend 250
I got my pair a few pics up for like $160 on goat . I’m pretty sure they’re gonna be coming out here in the states at some point . They just announced a triple black colorway and a white and grey colorway . I’m just hoping and praying for the OG

Reactions: uno
Saw topographies listed on ebay from sellers based in Asia as well. Looks like the rollout has been blue gradient, then leopard, then topography. Agreed with above, need waters

I went to try the leopard ones. I'm usually EU43 and EU44 and these were good in EU43 so I'd say "true to size" and not "snug". Hope that helps.
How’d you like them in person ? So they’re finally out in stores now where you’re at I’m guessing ? I think I’m gonna grab the topographies when I’m able

How’d you like them in person ? So they’re finally out in stores now where you’re at I’m guessing ? I think I’m gonna grab the topographies when I’m able
I'm in Sweden. Leopards are out, they also had another CW in stockroom due to be released in a few weeks that they showed me.
I did not do THE BIG quality check as I was just curios about sizing but my impression was that they were nice in person. Not SUPER nice like other models that really surprised me when I first held them but def more on the + side. These are also priced lower than most other Nike retros I get so keeping that in mind these are good. Now I'm waiting for OG water announce or I'l get the the green-blue gradient.

I'm in Sweden. Leopards are out, they also had another CW in stockroom due to be released in a few weeks that they showed me.
I did not do THE BIG quality check as I was just curios about sizing but my impression was that they were nice in person. Not SUPER nice like other models that really surprised me when I first held them but def more on the + side. These are also priced lower than most other Nike retros I get so keeping that in mind these are good. Now I'm waiting for OG water announce or I'l get the the green-blue gradient.
Yeah man so we’re in the exact same boat lol I’ve been waiting since 99 for those damn waters to come back out . They would be absolutely insane not to bring those back out. But yeah I went ahead and green blue gradient and they’re holding me over for now lol

I’ll try to wait it out for US releases so I can attempt to stay team retail

We only had one release so far in Sweden and I'm thinking they should have rolled out more colors here by now since it's obviously a summer shoe.

Back
Top Bottom