Bloodline 12s now replacing Flu Games Spring, 2025

IMG_2232.jpeg

Good. I always thought it was too soon anyway. My 2016 pair is still holding up just fine and that was a solid retro IMO. Money saved for something else. If you still have the ‘16 pair and don’t beat your shoes to death you really shouldn’t need another pair of these. Anyway, I’m fine with this.

Pain. I'm not paying for a pair of the 2016 release because resell for good condition pairs is too high for my size. I'll grab the '22 Playoffs instead and wait until these and Taxi's finally return. Already got last year's White/Reds.

More bootleg swap meet inspired 💩 from Jordan Brand. 😆

They really opted to dig into their bootleg color template for this one.

Bloodline? Perhaps they should get the members of that stable in WWE to wear this crap for cross promotion purposes.

More bootleg swap meet inspired 💩 from Jordan Brand. 😆

They really opted to dig into their bootleg color template for this one.

Bloodline? Perhaps they should get the members of that stable in WWE to wear this crap for cross promotion purposes.
Too late for that. Cody Rhodes finished the story, the remaining bloodline is in shambles and Roman Reigns is probably chilling by a pool somewhere. These should just be tossed in the crapper and canceled altogether.

ill4eva ill4eva Time to revise this thread immediately.

These 2000s-style bootleg swap meet XIIs will be releasing in January 2025.

These are basically The Master XII, albeit with red substituted on the metal eyelets and the tabs on the sides.

Air Jordan 12 “Bloodline”
Color: Black/Varsity Red
Style Code: CT8013-060
Release Date: January 2025
Price: $200
1715882712780.png

Hope none of ya sold ya pairs early.
This is why you gotta wait for pics to drop before listing ya pairs online, the info isn't always 100%
These don't need another release anyway until they fix the shape.

I want to spend the money. I really was looking forward to some poison pizza 12s. This makes me want to vomit

Back
Top Bottom