Hard Rock Hotel Collapse in New Orleans

Anyone see the photos? Man. Some sensitive imagery man, smh. Prayers to the families affected
EB08A2E3-3D82-4414-B924-E0DD7217D67A.jpeg

Last edited:
Deceased workers legs dangling. I’m not posting the pics. You guys can google it yourselves

Man this is old as hell. It's pretty much a glorified tourist attraction at this point.

What was the point of this thread?

Right, I saw this 2 weeks ago when I was home. This happened long ago.

Last edited:
I can none of y’all ever did construction work. Y’all wanna enjoy life’s luxuries but don’t realize people die daily, in that industry

I can none of y’all ever did construction work. Y’all wanna enjoy life’s luxuries but don’t realize people die daily, in that industry

my boy was working on the Vikings stadium here and saw two people fall off the roof.

Sad to say but this type of stuff is a lot more common in right to work states. Cheap labor doesn’t get you skilled labor.

It happened a while ago.

messed up part is the union iron workers were watching this **** go down for weeks and offered to help for FREE because of how dangerous that site was.

the general still turned down their help. Scum bag needs to be in prison.

I pass this collapse site everyday going to work. The city of New Orleans can't even decide when to tear it down:smh:. Politics.......

Back
Top Bottom