hitting up the club on january 2nd?? (new years weekend)

BIG EDIT......
My bad. I just double checked the calendar and January 1st is a Friday. So my question is, will clubs still be popping January 2nd (Saturday) or will peoplestill be dead from new years Eve. Basically we had to cancel an Atlantic city trip this weekend because of the snow and want to know if we should book the newdate for January 2nd. Unfortunately its $150 extra for each room.

YES. I went to the club on Christmas Eve once and it was popping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

nay clubs up their prices, long lines, too many people........just find a house party.

If there are long lines and too many people then doesn't that mean the club will be "poppin"??

im not saying it wont be craccin, of course theres goin 2 be biddies, but an ill house party is 10x better & less expensive

I'm gonna say that it'll be poppin since it's a Saturday and a lot of people will be out enjoying the long weekend. Lots of college girls will beout enjoying the last weekend of winter break before school starts again.

The biggest question mark is the weather IMO.
YES. I went to the club on Christmas Eve once and it was popping
laugh.gif

You're lucky. Last year I went to a club on Dec. 26 (I think it was a Saturday) and it was absolutely DEAD. Like 20 people total in one ofthis city's most popular clubs. I learned my lesson...clubbing the same week of Christmas = bad idea.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

last year when i did it, thought it would be a headache.it was on point'
pimp.gif

That's what's up. I feel like the turn out is 50/50
yeah it could be terrible or real good at the same time the house parties are popping a couple days before. its all about where you are at

Lots of college girls will be out enjoying the last weekend of winter break before school starts again.
idk how !$#$ works in canada but this doesnt not apply here in the US which means is irrelevant to OPs question. SMH at Canadians not knowing ourculture. lol i keed
happy.gif

im not saying it wont be craccin, of course theres goin 2 be biddies, but an ill house party is 10x better & less expensive

I feel where u getting at. We want to do a club. With the trip to AC and everything its more of a celebration thing. Plus we're in our 20s. Thanks to u,Carlisle Steveone, and everyone else that posted. Keep them coming NT. Especially the ones that go to Atlantic city.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Lots of college girls will be out enjoying the last weekend of winter break before school starts again.
idk how !$#$ works in canada but this doesnt not apply here in the US which means is irrelevant to OPs question. SMH at Canadians not knowing our culture. lol i keed
happy.gif

Well then educate me son.

I know that college girls party almost 52 weeks of the year but they tend not to go out over here during exam and mid-term times.

QFT!! Plus you can't get down with a bad shorty in the club
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

pimp.gif
devil.gif

True but since we'll be in Atlantic city we'll have hotel rooms

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

pimp.gif
devil.gif

pssssh u must of never went to a club with unisex bathrooms

no the bathroom is not the best place to make love but making love is not what u would be doing to someone u just met in the club anyways...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom