JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Guy just said he'd sell me a pair of Size 13's for 350. Worth it? Never thought i'd be considering tripling up, but the way

pairs are drying up, i'm tempted.

Last edited:
leather conditioner is good stuff just dont overuse it

use it after multiple wears and when you have some scuffs and marks

it will help fade/blend  marks and imperfections while giving it a nice clean finish  as well

View media item 753139
Started off with striking out on RSVP, striking out online, and then missing out on unclaimed pairs because an employee told me not to go right then.

Then I got lucky with a canceled size 8. Found a guy in Cali (I'm in Vegas) who would swap it for 8.5, but he took too long, and I found a guy locally who would do the trade, right after he got flaked on for the same trade.

Bought a worn 2x sz. 9 for $150.

Just traded the DS 8.5 for a DS 9 to a good friend who happened to get his hands on the 9.

The journey is over :smokin

Last edited:

Guy just said he'd sell me a pair of Size 13's for 350. Worth it? Never thought i'd be considering tripling up, but the way

pairs are drying up, i'm tempted.
laugh.gif
 bro you gotta ask yourself if its worth it

350 is around what they selling for tho so its not like your getting a steal

It was on mobile in the Jordan section. Was able to add to cart to see how true it was...sold out now and they have a few celtics sizes up too. Sorry bro

It was on mobile in the Jordan section. Was able to add to cart to see how true it was...sold out now and they have a few celtics sizes up too. Sorry bro
Don't apologize, man. You did the right thing. Sadly, some POS troll will probably buy 'em and resell 'em. 

Fuuuuuuuuugggggg

That's the problem I dropped 350 thinking they were authentic because of his feedback. Still looking for a pair of authentics. What bugged me out is how quick he refunded my money. Felt so mad that I threatened to report him on eBay and he let me keep the shoes. Still reported him tho
Post a pic of the fakes….

Well I've given up on a restock and was nearly over these and then I saw a guy rockin them today. They looked awesome now I need them even more again. Anyone know of any legit reseller sites at a reasonable price that they can recommend if possible. I don''t know where to start and I dont want to risk getting fakes. Any help would be appreciated. Mods if this is the wrong thread for this please move it to the right thread. Thanks.

Well I've given up on a restock and was nearly over these and then I saw a guy rockin them today. They looked awesome now I need them even more again. Anyone know of any legit reseller sites at a reasonable price that they can recommend if possible. I don''t know where to start and I dont want to risk getting fakes. Any help would be appreciated. Mods if this is the wrong thread for this please move it to the right thread. Thanks.
Sir, you are a lurker, have less than 9 posts, and want dudes to hook you up with info. on one of the most hyped Jordan releases ever. Honestly ask yourself what the likelihood of that happening is.

Well, I was hoping to get these around 350, should've jumped on them locally but was too cautious to deal with my inner city ghetto, so I figure I wait for ISS to lower their price....now I can't find a 9.5. I guess the 430 imma have to pay when they get a restock. FML

It was def a bit of a risk I took. (Not Georgia area code) but paypal will cover my bases. Will post details once my shoes arrive. If they do hahah

Sir, you are a lurker, have less than 9 posts, and want dudes to hook you up with info. on one of the most hyped Jordan releases ever. Honestly ask yourself what the likelihood of that happening is.
Fair enough ,I guess it looks like that but we all start somewhere. I just wanted some pointers at legit reseller sites no big deal as you guys know more than me. Calm down info is not of CIA importance. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom