NBA reminded what dump Memphis is

Phoenix played in Vancouver against the the Trail Blazers and all the NBA players are asking why the %$%% an body moved from Vancouver to Memphis.
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://twitter.com/JAREDDUDLEY619
"Just gone done eating with @Amareisreal and @jrich23..i'M really feeling Vancouver..Feels like Toronto..I rather play here then Memphis lol

http://twitter.com/jrich23
I'm feeling Vancouver..sure beats Memphis

the Grizzlies left Vancouver and moved to Memphis - "the worst all-time trade in sports history," according to a former NBA executive - has been the internationalization of the sport.
laugh.gif

Perhaps that's why the commissioner has cited Vancouver as his biggest regret, because to date, neighbourly Canada hasn't subscribed to the master plan.

tired.gif

ok... everyone knows vancouver is beautiful but the grizzlies got 0 support there...

same thing happened to the $!%%#$@ sonics. seattle and vancouver are head and shoulders above oklahomo city and memphis.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

ok... everyone knows vancouver is beautiful but the grizzlies got 0 support there...

you don't know what your talking about.....

Tough to really get into a basketball team when they lose 60+ EVERY year. I live in Seattle but have a lot of friends in the Vancouver area andmost of them are basketball fanatics. Put a respectable product on the court and I guarantee they'd get the support up there.

I thought they got pretty good support while they were there.. especially when you consider that that team absolutely SUCKED while they were there..

guess people are going with this one.

well ill add my 2 cents from the other one.

you have no clue what you're talking about.

it's a common misconception that there was no fan support for the team in Van City.

attendance numbers were very respectable for most of the time the team was there.

it's heisley's fault.

he put on a grand show of keeping the team in Vancouver only to almost immediately go back on his word after he purchased the team.

and it's also stern's fault for letting it happen.

look at what the the nhl has done to keep jim ballsille from moving a franchise.

pieces of @#%+ .

They had one of the highest attendance rates for teams with team with 50+ losses....

Last night the game was SOLDOUT!

The Grizz had higher attendance in Vancouver than they do in Memphis now.

This post just reminds me that I need to go visit Vancouver again soon. What a beautiful city
pimp.gif

blah. you can basically say that about any team who went from a major beautiful city to a smaller more unknown city. Oklahoma city is worse than Memphis.Seattle moving there is worse. Memphis isn't Vancouver no doubt, but OKC aint no damn Memphis either. Definitely not thread worthy though. Memphis is moreof a basketball city than Vancouver as far as I know. Memphis breathes basketball. Its over and done with and the team isn't leaving anytime soon.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

blah. you can basically say that about any team who went from a major beautiful city to a smaller more unknown city. Oklahoma city is worse than Memphis. Seattle moving there is worse. Memphis isn't Vancouver no doubt, but OKC aint no damn Memphis either. Definitely not thread worthy though. Memphis is more of a basketball city than Vancouver as far as I know. Memphis breathes basketball. Its over and done with and the team isn't leaving anytime soon.

Dude took this to heart
laugh.gif

lol, naw not taking it to heart. The city has alot of historic memories. No.17 in biggest cities in the nation. It has plenty of flaws, buts its far from adump.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

blah. you can basically say that about any team who went from a major beautiful city to a smaller more unknown city. Oklahoma city is worse than Memphis. Seattle moving there is worse. Memphis isn't Vancouver no doubt, but OKC aint no damn Memphis either. Definitely not thread worthy though. Memphis is more of a basketball city than Vancouver as far as I know. Memphis breathes basketball. Its over and done with and the team isn't leaving anytime soon.
i read this a few times...i am lost.

stop fam

my dude cbs neck showed the stats, in the worst season, 01 after we found out they were leaving it was about 14000 a game. usually 17ish

yesterdays game had close to 20 thou

saw my dudes ghill and nash at the club, but nash wasnt wildin out
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom