Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Third line :

1715409182306.jpg
Are these gonna be above or below the Academy line?

Seems like Hali been strictly in Kobe’s before switching to the cut 3s today.

He's hurt himself twice this year in Kobes, if I recall correctly. Brunson did too. I wonder if these guys are maybe starting to realize newer models made with better materials are a better option for playoff basketball than old stuff that is deteriorating and best left for casual wear than professional athletes at peak performance in championship level games.

Tried on those GT Cut Academy’s today… yeah yall can keep those lol it’s cool for a budget shoe but I can already tell just walking around in store that it’s not for me.

Yeah I tried em out on court. I think for the price they're good for 1/2 court, but I've been advising people to not play full with em on. Wasn't a great experience.

Have you played in the cut 3s? I just can't get over that heel man. But I like those grey ones. I wish I knew what nike was thinking with these weird heels

Yeah I tried em out on court. I think for the price they're good for 1/2 court, but I've been advising people to not play full with em on. Wasn't a great experience.

Have you played in the cut 3s? I just can't get over that heel man. But I like those grey ones. I wish I knew what nike was thinking with these weird heels
I’ve played in them probably about 6-7 times now…
and I get what you mean about the heel. Not sure if you’re into running but I have a couple pairs that include ZoomX… Pegasus Turbo and Invincible Run 3. Here’s a pic from when FDZ did a tear down of those:

IMG_1368.jpeg

Basically I’m familiar with the thick heel/low profile forefoot cushion setup. I posted my thoughts a few pages back but basically they really remind me of a running shoe that has been modified for basketball use… great for running north and south but questionable for shifty and explosive moves.
IMG_1129.jpeg

Swear somebody else wore those weeks ago. Think it was Jordan Poole
Edit: Poole's were different

1715629753377.jpeg

Last edited:
He's hurt himself twice this year in Kobes, if I recall correctly. Brunson did too. I wonder if these guys are maybe starting to realize newer models made with better materials are a better option for playoff basketball than old stuff that is deteriorating and best left for casual wear than professional athletes at peak performance in championship level games.
Been saying this. It’s a dangerous game to play with your livelihood, when some restoration person restores a decade or older shoe, for the highest level of play. That restored stuff is best left for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom