Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

20240430_162955-COLLAGE.jpg 20240430_162821-COLLAGE.jpg

I need to get my hands on that Kith City Edition Jalen Brunson authentic jersey. Do they usually restock jerseys once they are sold out?

That Sabrina is dope

Did you get that for a steak like mentioned on here? Never seen it anywhere
Literally $75 on eBay. There is really no selection on authentic wnba jerseys because of low demand IMO. I'm surprised these retail for $250. We need to support our lady ballers 🏀

The only other current wnba authentics available are Aja Wilson and Elena Del Donne. I'm sure the 2024 WNBA draft class like Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese will change that moving forward. I also look forward to a future Paige Beuckers jersey.

Last edited:
Been on the hunt for an authentic classic edition.

Going to have to get a player issued one if that’s the one you’re looking for.

Yup Classics, unfortunately, are released only as Swingman

That’s a dope jersey too, wish they released the Classics in authentic

I scooped an Icon Antman w/ sponsor patch authentic from the t wolves site but I really want the City Edition

Yup Classics, unfortunately, are released only as Swingman

That’s a dope jersey too, wish they released the Classics in authentic

I scooped an Icon Antman w/ sponsor patch authentic from the t wolves site but I really want the City Edition
Yea I was gonna say it’s technically on wolves site

Weird had to search for it via google. Doesn’t pop up anywhere else on the site or fanatics

Didn’t wanna post the link in case people resell this **** still :lol:

Yea I was gonna say it’s technically on wolves site

Weird had to search for it via google. Doesn’t pop up anywhere else on the site or fanatics

Didn’t wanna post the link in case people resell this **** still :lol:
I noticed that too - only pops up on a google search

That Ant Edwards joint is a in store team custom according to one of the jersey YouTubers

That Ant Edwards joint is a in store team custom according to one of the jersey YouTubers
The team store is fanatics based store not the actual store

But even if it was in store custom? What’s the difference at this point unless it’s like what’s the bucks do and heat press the numbers instead of stitch :lol:

Some team shops use different material when making in store custom authentics. My Sengun Rockets City jersey were much thicker cut than what’s on normal authentics. They weren’t heat pressed either.

Back
Top Bottom