Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Ended up buying two pairs when they first released from SNKRDUNK & selling the other one because the suede wasn't the same on both pairs. Maybe should have kept to resell in the future but the mismatch suede on the toe bothered me LOL. This is a must pair IMO and legit always looks fire. Bout to pull mine out the box mañana lol

2982F881-76ED-45F8-BE5E-ACD5C9ED906A.jpeg

Goat is the most annoying sneaker app I’ve ever had to deal with. Someone once purchased a used pair of kicks from me that I posted in the used section with pics and everything and goat had the testicular fortitude to message me asking me if I wanted to offer the buyer a discount because the shoe is used??

I say that to say I hope they’re better to you than they have been to me. What I stated above is just one example of their ineptitude.

Goat CS is not what it use to be. That no paper is something I would want to be contacted about and see if the seller would offer a small discount, especially on a shoe worth that much money. I still use goat over stockx for legitimacy purposes. I just spent $40 more on balvins to buy them from goat even though I know it’s a crap shoot with what I’ll get.

Goat is the most annoying sneaker app I’ve ever had to deal with. Someone once purchased a used pair of kicks from me that I posted in the used section with pics and everything and goat had the testicular fortitude to message me asking me if I wanted to offer the buyer a discount because the shoe is used??

I say that to say I hope they’re better to you than they have been to me. What I stated above is just one example of their ineptitude.

I bought a used pair of Uptempos from goat a few years back. Shoes showed up and the seller had clearly continued to wear them after the pics were posted. Contacted goat with pics of the extra wear and was basically told "eh, you bought used. We don't see any differences, and you get what you get." Ended up having to file a chargeback because of it. Absolutely would never buy from them again after that.

Back
Top Bottom