***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is going to be the worst couple of months leading to an election ever.

These debates are gonna be hard to stomach on both sides.

We are gonna at least get one Trump vs Biden

They may add RFK Jr in for chaos
Trump and the RNC have been previewing no debates for Trump or any Republican candidate. Joey is one of the greatest debaters ever. Trump knows it’s a lose lose situation for him even with him being graded on a curve.

I just realized that Obamacare actually helped anti-vaxxers avoid being subject to higher premiums due to a refusal to take the vaccine.

So that means that if Donald Trump got his way and had repealed Obamacare in 2017, insurance companies would started charging them higher premiums starting in later 2021 and through 2022, which means that Trump wouldn’t have been President and unable to do anything about it.

BTW, I’m sure some federal judge in West Texas would find a way to issue and injunction but the Supreme Court would likely side with insurers.

At the start of this I said I found rap beef corny, people will just side with their preferred artist. Both are corny dudes but talented at making music, so I would just sit back and enjoy the music.

I expected nasty things to said, it is a rap beef after all.

The Drake isn't black stuff was a good angle for a diss, I didn't expect people to take the that clearly stupid take seriously.

Then it turned legitimately crazy people talk: you beat the mother of your child, you are a pedophile, you got molested as a child.

And people minds have turned to such mush that they are eating this up and cheering along at this ****. Which I guess is find

But now I see people are treating these insults like they are unquestioned truth. I never I would see the day where Pizzagate levels raps are taken seriously.

Like I read the music forum and it is a complete and utter **** show.

These are just two millionaires have a messy public argument. No reason for people to make themselves look like complete idiots over this nonsense.

But here we are.
A bit late to reply, but yeah I loss respect for everyone involved in this beef. It’s either salacious tripe or everyone is a monster.

But that is nothing compared to this.

These little weasels continue to conduct themselves as above the law without any real repercussions. It doesn’t take a genius to see. What they are doing and Trump should have them held in contempt.

Propaganda goes both ways. In an environment where people's ability to dissent is systematically watched and taken away, it's hard to give weight to the numbers that indicate Hamas support among Gazans.

The sad part is that these polls give legitimacy to both Hamas and Israeli hardliners.

Palestinians in Gaza live in fear and hesitate to express dissent, analysts said.
“There are a lot of people practicing self-censorship,” said Mkhaimar Abusada, a professor of political science from Gaza City. “They just don’t want problems with the Hamas government.”
That view clashes with the most strident comments of Israel’s leaders, like President Isaac Herzog, who blamed Gazans for not toppling Hamas before the Oct. 7 attacks.
“There’s an entire nation that is responsible,” he said. “This rhetoric about civilians were not aware, not involved, it’s absolutely not true. They could have risen up.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom