Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

There’s quite a few big “movie stars” who you can say mostly play different versions of themselves. If audiences keep paying to see it then it’s a good thing.

Today (YouTube)

1715539230200.png

A research team from an electronics company moves into an old Victorian house to start work on finding a new recording medium. When team member Jill Greeley witnesses a ghost, team director Peter Brock decides not only to analyse the apparition, which he believes is a psychic impression trapped in a stone wall (dubbed a "stone tape"), but also to exorcise it--with terrifying results.

Just watched Don’t Worry Darling. I hate myself for waiting so long to watch it. Really enjoyed it. Wish I would’ve watched it in theaters, but I let the RT score and all the onset drama make me push it aside.

The second planet of the apes movie isn’t nearly as good as the first one.

The visual of them riding horses is cool but someone needs to explain to me how a gorilla doesn’t crush the horse.

I hate that I think like this, but I need to know the context.
There isn’t always context. Rick Moranis was punched in the face in NYC completely randomly a couple years ago. And, sadly, I’ve see random, unprovoked attacks by mentally ill people in others in LA.

There could be more context in the Buscemi case, but it is also possible there isn’t.

There isn’t always context. Rick Moranis was punched in the face in NYC completely randomly a couple years ago. And, sadly, I’ve see random, unprovoked attacks by mentally ill people in others in LA.

There could be more context in the Buscemi case, but it is also possible there isn’t.
Isn't "Nothing happened. It was unprovoked" context?

New apes movie pretty nonsense lol 😂 not good. It’s a wonderful day! Still worth a watch but overall pretty bad. The first one though truly is a special one of a kind sort of brilliant movie.

Back
Top Bottom