Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I believe that Budden clip will prove to be more true than we currently realize. Too many individuals have distanced themselves from dude seemingly all at once. That’s undoubtedly going to impact the music that he puts out, and the reception it gets once he does.

If Drake can't collab with the newest hottest artists he is cooked. He's a wave rider, if he can't do that there is nothing he can do.

We can only wait and see.

Will SZA still work with Drake, What about 21? Future runs Atlanta and why would any Atlanta artists want to side with him vs Future and Metro? Maybe he still has Cole and Durk? I don't think Sexxy Red cares either way.

Travis looks like he's on the other side so is Carti IDK. THE BOY might be COOKED.

He's definitely has worn out his welcome. Idk man, the similarities to Lebron are striking. I feel like the general consensus are tired of both of them in their respective fields. Take me back to 2013 when they were both on top smh. But Drake is even more trouble because this is not sports obviously. Streams may start to dwindle a little bit
IMG_0341.gif

He's definitely has worn out his welcome. Idk man, the similarities to Lebron are striking. I feel like the general consensus are tired of both of them in their respective fields. Take me back to 2013 when they were both on top smh. But Drake is even more trouble because this is not sports obviously. Streams may start to dwindle a little bit
this is nasty work

If Drake can't collab with the newest hottest artists he is cooked. He's a wave rider, if he can't do that there is nothing he can do.

We can only wait and see.

Will SZA still work with Drake, What about 21? Future runs Atlanta and why would any Atlanta artists want to side with him vs Future and Metro? Maybe he still has Cole and Durk? I don't think Sexxy Red cares either way.

Travis looks like he's on the other side so is Carti IDK. THE BOY might be COOKED.
The music industry is still a business. I dont think people will take doing a song together as 'taking sides'. Hating on other folks getting paid is what we DON'T do.

This will hurt Drake but isn't going to be what brings him down. What's going to end him is his inability to grow musically if he doesn't change. He's eventually going to be looked at as the old guy trying to look/sound young.

Every time I see them pics with him and Sexy Red I picture 5 white people behind the camera like

"sit here Drake"

"Give us Sassy Sexy Red"

"More black ratchet Sexy Red! you know!"

All that **** looks weird and forced.

Lebron might be pulling away too. Ain’t gonna be a Shop episode this time…dropped 2 songs and I ain’t seen Bron tweet no Owl emojis yet.

It’s unfortunate how things are turning out for dude (By his own hand) I remember being on Nah Right/OVO Blog at 3 AM the night So Far Gone dropped. You go back to Light Up…Jay warned him. ::Shrugs::

Man…if what i’ve seen in that Reddit thread is true. Seems like whenever “THEY” decide his value isn’t worth the trouble anymore…they’ll push that button.
I clicked on it and 1) def came away with qanon vibes and 2) wasn't going to put in the effort to sift through and decipher all those coded as posts.

Care to share a general breakdown of the accusations? No worries if you dont...like I said, I didn't want to do the work.

Every time I see them pics with him and Sexy Red I picture 5 white people behind the camera like

"sit here Drake"

"Give us Sassy Sexy Red"

"More black ratchet Sexy Red! you know!"

All that **** looks weird and forced.
She's cool but there's a definitely a reason she's been getting the push she has over the last year or 2 ahead of other dope female MC's...

20240509_124019.jpg

Lebron is a full black self-made billionaire who is the GOAT who came from poverty and has earned everything he has. He is an excellent father and figure for the black community.

Zero correlation at all. Comparing him with that colonizer is INSANE.
ESPN and all other sports media Lebron has been pushed since he was 16. I understand your a fan, but if you grew up a Wade or Melo or even Kobe fan there is no denying Lebron was chosen and they protect him. Similar to the 69 god. But I'll leave it alone lol.

Lebron might be pulling away too. Ain’t gonna be a Shop episode this time…dropped 2 songs and I ain’t seen Bron tweet no Owl emojis yet.

It’s unfortunate how things are turning out for dude (By his own hand) I remember being on Nah Right/OVO Blog at 3 AM the night So Far Gone dropped. You go back to Light Up…Jay warned him. ::Shrugs::
Kendrick told LeBron and Curry to stay away from him :nerd:

She's cool but there's a definitely a reason she's been getting the push she has over the last year or 2 ahead of other dope female MC's...

20240509_124019.jpg

I'm sorry but she's garbage. We gotta reject some of this stuff. Her image, her music, everything surrounding her is trashy. It's almost like she not even a real female, it's like a disrespectful exaggerated parody of a black women.

That IG story you posted, what grown women does that?

All these new female rappers are sexualizing themselves but that one is something else. It's uncomfortable to me.

ESPN and all other sports media Lebron has been pushed since he was 16. I understand your a fan, but if you grew up a Wade or Melo or even Kobe fan there is no denying Lebron was chosen and they protect him. Similar to the 69 god. But I'll leave it alone lol.

Cap.

The only basketball player ESPN cares to protect is Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom